Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophie Anderton
21-11-2004, 11:03 PM
Sophie Anderton

Sophie is a very beautiful girl and appears, so far, to have taken the four hour trek via horseback in her stride. She has the look of someone who isnt phased by creepy crawlies and is pretty hard. Rather Jordan like actually.

However, one thing spoils her for me. She is so like Catalina with the cameras. She is sooooooo aware of herself and how she looks. Hopefully she will relax a little. And that laugh reminds me of Josie D'Arbys !!!! :sad:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2004, 11:21 PM
Sophie Anderton
Well so far she is up there with the best Pan!! I like her pouty, don't mess with me type of look - she seems kind and up for it!! But this is all so far!!

She is an unashamed smoker too - she gets my vote so far!!
21-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Sophie Anderton
She knew how to combat hunger pangs didn't she. Plenty to drink and early to bed.

I've had plenty to drink (hic!):drinking: but I ain't gonna be early to bed ... maybe that's what's making me fat ... to many late nights!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
21-11-2004, 11:46 PM
Sophie Anderton
Pandora Wrote:Sophie is a very beautiful girl and appears, so far, to have taken the four hour trek via horseback in her stride. She has the look of someone who isnt phased by creepy crawlies and is pretty hard. Rather Jordan like actually.

However, one thing spoils her for me. She is so like Catalina with the cameras. She is sooooooo aware of herself and how she looks. Hopefully she will relax a little. And that laugh reminds me of Josie D'Arbys !!!! :sad:

I thought exactlyt the same, she so looks like Catalina, who I couldn't stand...that pout drove me mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd.

But, she does seem to have an inner determination.

Doors open on this one too...
22-11-2004, 12:05 AM
Sophie Anderton
Cat Wrote:I thought exactlyt the same, she so looks like Catalina, who I couldn't stand...that pout drove me mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd.

But, she does seem to have an inner determination.

Doors open on this one too...
Yep Cat, we need to give her a few days eh?
22-11-2004, 02:16 PM
Sophie Anderton
......oh and we mustn't forget the fact that she has had a drug problem.....YAWN........wonder how long it will take her to get round to telling us her "harrowing" tale of drug abuse and how she managed to fight it.......another YAWN!! :sleep: Sleepy

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
22-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Sophie Anderton
Amazing how many ex druggies/alchies they have on this programme isnt it? I suppose they are hoping that they start to unravel (a la one nostrilled Westbrook), and start snorting ants or something .... :ohmy:
22-11-2004, 03:56 PM
Sophie Anderton
well the good thing is that the ex druggies/alchies arent going to be that moany about missing their meals Wink

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
23-11-2004, 05:39 AM
Sophie Anderton
[QUOTE=Pandora]Sophie is a very beautiful girl and appears, so far, to have taken the four hour trek via horseback in her stride. She has the look of someone who isnt phased by creepy crawlies and is pretty hard.

Sophie is great. I'm telling you. She will settle down in front of the cameras. She will continue to be compassionate with the whiners and she will continue to have fun. I know. She is not a complainer. She is always trying to see the best of things and she is very tough. And sweet too.
Find all posts by this user
23-11-2004, 07:32 AM
Sophie Anderton
I'm afraid the doors slowly closing on this one, she has the most bizarre facial expressions (so similiar to Catalina again), they seem to be morphing into one. She always seem to have spittle on the right side of her mouth.

And I am getting the impression she dosn't like Natalie, she seemed almost upset that she did so well in the BTT...but maybe I'm wrong, maybe it was just those bizarre facial tics giving out the wrong signals.

I'm with Pandora....go snort some Ants Sohpie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,353 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,209 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,119 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  For Sophie fans only... killerrubbaducky 31 3,076 04-12-2004 11:54 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Sophie: Loved her or hated her? killerrubbaducky 9 1,245 04-12-2004 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 1,984 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,081 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,035 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it? isleofweather 9 1,613 01-12-2004 04:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Sophie : A Nice Girl Really Tommydonkey 44 4,848 28-11-2004 10:58 PM
Last Post: Flip