Loved her
Hated her
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophie: Loved her or hated her?
04-12-2004, 09:16 AM

To me it has become apparent that while Soph was in the jungle, people either loved her or loathed her...
Cast your votes, please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2004, 09:22 AM
killerrubbaducky Wrote:To me it has become apparent that while Soph was in the jungle, people either loved her or loathed her...
Cast your votes, please.

I think hate is a very strong word to use for someone you don't know.

I disliked Sophie and all her attention seeking talking about "me me me" but I don't think i hated her as such. Intense dislike ABSOLUTELY
04-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Buzz Wrote:I think hate is a very strong word to use for someone you don't know.

I disliked Sophie and all her attention seeking talking about "me me me" but I don't think i hated her as such. Intense dislike ABSOLUTELY

I agree with buzz, I neither loved or hated her. Despite the less likable aspects of her personality she did show some redeemable qualities that left me able to tolerate her.
04-12-2004, 10:04 AM
I didn't love her or hate her... will miss her though. its like watching a black and white film now-- no colour
04-12-2004, 10:05 AM
claire Wrote:I didn't love her or hate her... will miss her though. its like watching a black and white film now-- no colour

Planet's technicolour loft-insulation hair more than makes up for it...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2004, 10:44 AM
She was gracious in her interview, admitting she had faults. I thought she came across as a fairly normal person. Unfortunately, you have to be larger than life to do well in IAC.
04-12-2004, 11:01 AM
zip Wrote:She was gracious in her interview, admitting she had faults. I thought she came across as a fairly normal person. Unfortunately, you have to be larger than life to do well in IAC.
I wouldn't exactly call someone like Joe or Fran 'larger than life'. But I agree, she even admitted that at the beginning of the show she was only thinking of herself, not the other contestants, and thought everyone else had gone into the jungle with the same attitude. After Natalie pointed out to her that this was not the case, she tried her best to get on with everyone, and I think she made a great job of it, although having Sheila stick the knife in at every opportunity hardly helped matters.
04-12-2004, 11:14 AM
killerrubbaducky Wrote:I wouldn't exactly call someone like Joe or Fran 'larger than life'. But I agree, she even admitted that at the beginning of the show she was only thinking of herself, not the other contestants, and thought everyone else had gone into the jungle with the same attitude. After Natalie pointed out to her that this was not the case, she tried her best to get on with everyone, and I think she made a great job of it, although having Sheila stick the knife in at every opportunity hardly helped matters.

Sheila and Natalie surprised me; I'd always assumed that celebs got schooling in pr.
04-12-2004, 11:53 AM
I neither loved her or hated her. I just think she for an unfairly hard ride from some of the other celebs, for no real reason. She wasn't bitchy, she didn't talk about anyone behind their back, and as far as I could tell, she tried her hardest in there.
Put it this way, I'd far rather have a chat with Sophie than Natalie!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,439 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,395 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,251 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  For Sophie fans only... killerrubbaducky 31 3,366 04-12-2004 11:54 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 2,134 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,238 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,591 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it? isleofweather 9 1,825 01-12-2004 04:25 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Sophie : A Nice Girl Really Tommydonkey 44 5,242 28-11-2004 10:58 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,748 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay