Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sophie, dear Sophie -have you fallen for it?
01-12-2004, 10:42 AM

She is so full of it that I had to turn on to ITV2 just to get the rest of it :ohmy:

There can be no one here who thinks that she currently has any redeming features, can there?

For someone who models bras she seems to think that she has "made it". I would feel a right tit if I did her job :devil:

and that droning voice and gurniing that she does - saints preserve us :excl:

Even Fran looks good next to her :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2004, 10:49 AM
She did make me laugh when she said 'the public must like me' and that was when only Nancy had left!

However, I did admire the way she stuck up for herself but she is now just becoming defensive every time someone speaks to her.
01-12-2004, 10:54 AM
I don't like Sophie.....she is always...always wanting to be the centre of attention and I am sick of seeing her on the screen......please mr/mrs producer give someone else some air time instead of miss titsling!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
01-12-2004, 01:07 PM
She's no worse than the rest IMO. By the nature of all of their jobs, they have to be up themselves to a certain degree.
I wouldn't vote for her to win, but I think some of the camp have been unnecessarily harsh on her.
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2004, 01:36 PM
I am amazed she is a bra model.......
01-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Tobule Wrote:I am amazed she is a bra model.......
That's actually a brilliant observation Tobule-you're right, she is rather 'flat-chested '(Sophie's own words) for a bra model!
01-12-2004, 02:07 PM
paternoster04 Wrote:That's actually a brilliant observation Tobule-you're right, she is rather 'flat-chested '(Sophie's own words) for a bra model!

aah but it aint size that matters its bounce-back-ability
01-12-2004, 04:22 PM
isleofweather Wrote:She is so full of it that I had to turn on to ITV2 just to get the rest of it :ohmy:

There can be no one here who thinks that she currently has any redeming features, can there?

For someone who models bras she seems to think that she has "made it". I would feel a right tit if I did her job :devil:

and that droning voice and gurniing that she does - saints preserve us :excl:

Even Fran looks good next to her :ohmy:
Leave her alone.
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Lyndsay Wrote:She's no worse than the rest IMO. By the nature of all of their jobs, they have to be up themselves to a certain degree.
I wouldn't vote for her to win, but I think some of the camp have been unnecessarily harsh on her.
Well I thought that too Lyndsay, I feel she has been bullied a little. However I feel she is her own worst enemy. She is the only person in there now who seems to be still totally aware of the cameras. Last night we had the reading of the letters from loved ones. As soon as Sophie realised it was her turn, she did a devious little sideways darting look up to the camera to make sure it was on her.

She has an uncanny knack of getting out of chores that have been allocated to her and an awesome ability of turning anything that happens in camp around to herself. ie Nancy leaving, should have been all about Nancy but Sophie pipes up "the public must like me". Its something that no doubt most of the other jungle mates have thought too, but arent as conceited or self absorbed enough to announce it .......

Its strange, sometimes when I see Janet and Sheila sniping at her (they were told off by Fran for doing so last night), I feel sorry for Sophie because its so obvious she wants the rest of them to like and admire her. Then we see the petulant, aloof, gurning, preening, conceited Sophie and I want to slap her ........ !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sophie laid bare jonnyboy 1 1,438 07-06-2005 02:23 PM
Last Post: jonnyboy
  Sophie & Natalies Fight mafia_princess05 8 2,394 08-02-2005 01:16 PM
Last Post: jungleprince04
  Its so dull now Sophie is gone (:-( ) claire 6 1,248 06-12-2004 03:13 PM
Last Post: Kazzie
  For Sophie fans only... killerrubbaducky 31 3,365 04-12-2004 11:54 PM
Last Post: Normal1
  Sophie: Loved her or hated her? killerrubbaducky 9 1,492 04-12-2004 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay
  Does Sophie become more attractive to you every day? claire 12 2,131 03-12-2004 07:40 PM
Last Post: TbiEitst
  Sophie BIsexual??? sheoque 16 2,233 02-12-2004 07:30 AM
Last Post: Buzz
  Sheila slates Sophie *sighs* again... killerrubbaducky 67 5,580 01-12-2004 06:57 PM
Last Post: Gratian
  Sophie : A Nice Girl Really Tommydonkey 44 5,238 28-11-2004 10:58 PM
Last Post: Flip
  Natalie or Sophie? "whos going down"!? A+D ways with wo 6 26,738 26-11-2004 09:47 AM
Last Post: Lyndsay