Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spiral
17-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Spiral

ummm ...I'm starting to think that Spiral is one nasty piece of work.

The real reason he was so upset with Glyn's pureed dinner was cos he didn't win it! ... the chump ... who had tried so hard wasn't even in the top three!!

his anger is totally mis-directed. it's three times he's had a pop at people and all of 'em women ... I wouldn't be surprised if he'd hit a woman in real life ... he just seems the type ... then all the apologising afterwards.

and the declarations of "i'm a good guy with a big heart" crapola!

nope, not keen at all.

the other HMs are all saps for letting him act like he does and then all sitting round justifying it to him "you were angry with BB babes" etc. and assuring him that it's alright to have passion! give me strength ... that boy is a liability to himself why did nobody say, actually it's not alright to shout at HMs and then blame BB for the reason?

bah! to the lot of 'em!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Spiral
I was going to say he's an aggressive little gob****e, but you have said it so much better Dolores. I suspect he's no stranger to either giving or receiving a slap.
Find all posts by this user
18-07-2006, 06:37 AM
Spiral
Oooh yes. The man is a nasty article and no mistake.
18-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Spiral
I know he is aggressive and he fires his mouth off too easily but over that walking task where they liquidised the meal I think he was right. What they did was extremely nasty, making them spend all that extra energy knowing they were on basic rations and then not delivering the prize (well not in edible form anyway). I have to disagree about it being because he didn't win. I do think he was genuinely upset for Glyn and was putting himself in his place.

Can you imagine what he would have done if he'd won? I think he would have thrown it all over the diary room :laugh:

I was surprised that Glyn took it as well as he did.

They will have to watch Spiral though. He does seem to have a very short fuse.
18-07-2006, 07:41 AM
Spiral
Leave him alone!

First he's a rapist, now he's a bully.

Ye gods.

THis last incident, especially the way he's been cast as villain, is a very interesting demonstration of how people become subjugated, to the extent that a lone voice of dissent is seen as making trouble.

When people are put in prison camps and subjected to the arbitrary whims and punishments of their captors, they soon become servile and afraid to step out of line through fear of further punishment.

So is it with the Big Brother camp.

Spiral, as the one person expressing his anger at their treatment, is rounded upon as a troublemaker, and told he should be as compliant as rest of them. No wonder he turned his anger on his fellow hms.

Not only, does it seem, that the housemates have fallen under the BIg Brother spell, but so have the viewers who are making a big thing about Spiral rocking the boat.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
18-07-2006, 08:07 AM (This post was last modified: 18-07-2006 08:11 AM by Patsy.)
Spiral
For me, it's not about him rocking the boat. All the other HMs don't lash out in such an angry and aggressive manner, so much so that BB thought a warning was necessary. He did the same thing when Aiyslene "rejected" him. I think it definitely did have something to do with him not winning the task. I think he realised what a fool he would have looked because he was obviously trying so hard to win.

Being made to look a fool is the crux of it here for Spiral. Which is ironic because by having these outbursts he is doing just that, imo.

If nothing else, he could benefit from some anger management.
18-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Spiral
He has got a short fuse but he was voicing an opinion that was right and he did apologise to Jenny. It was awful what they done to poor Glynn, he was just desperate to win so that he could eat. I know it's punishment week but it's Jayne that should be punished and this was an extremely harsh punishment. That said , I am not too keen on Spirol. He was out of order with Aisleyne kissing thing, yeah she maybe should have kissed him but his reaction over it was something else.

He'll be up for nomination this week definitely!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Spiral
I dont like Spiral either, but he did have a point last night. Glyn was desperate for the meal - and walked / jogged until he could walk no more .... only to get a liquidised meal. Yuck. I felt sick even thinking about drinking that concoction.

I think i would of chucked it over the monitor in the diary room.

BUT Spiral went OTT. I think if anyone should of been made is should of been Glyn. He won after all.

I think everyone is a little scared of Spiral and his outbursts.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
18-07-2006, 02:14 PM
Spiral
survivorfan Wrote:Leave him alone!

First he's a rapist, now he's a bully.

Ye gods.

THis last incident, especially the way he's been cast as villain, is a very interesting demonstration of how people become subjugated, to the extent that a lone voice of dissent is seen as making trouble.

When people are put in prison camps and subjected to the arbitrary whims and punishments of their captors, they soon become servile and afraid to step out of line through fear of further punishment.

So is it with the Big Brother camp.

Spiral, as the one person expressing his anger at their treatment, is rounded upon as a troublemaker, and told he should be as compliant as rest of them. No wonder he turned his anger on his fellow hms.

Not only, does it seem, that the housemates have fallen under the BIg Brother spell, but so have the viewers who are making a big thing about Spiral rocking the boat.

You have a good point and in many ways I think you are right.

However, I personally didn't object to Spiral's indignation at Big Brother. I agreed with him - I'd been thinking much the same thing myself, that what BB had done to Glynn was cheap and nasty.

What I did object to was Spirals "rounding" on Jenny when she didn't immediately support him (and mind, she wasn't arguing with him either). The guy jumped up off his seat and stood over her shouting. Sorry, but that was threatening and his anger should not have been directed at her in that way.

I think Spiral made a good point and I admired the fact that he was willing to stand by his priniciples. But I didn't admire his lack of self control when someone didn't immediately agree with him. At one point I thought he might hit Jenny.
18-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Spiral
I think BB should siphon in a few gallons of Guinness, sit back and see what happens..................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spiral and Michael gone PJ 6 1,096 31-07-2006 09:59 AM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR