Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler
07-06-2005, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2005 06:05 PM by Flip.)
Spoiler

Live coverage today - please highlight to read further:

Apparently the housemates have been set a role play task. BB house has been turned into a hospital. Roberto, Science, Vanessa and one other I think are the nurses - the rest of the housemates are patients.

The patients have various ailments, Lesley is wearing a neckbrace, Sam or Saskia (can't remember which is which) wearing a leg cast and using crutches, etc. The funniest bit was Craig having to give a urine sample which upset him a bit but then being pronounced pregnant and he is now walking around with one of those fake pregnant bellies. He is under orders to do nothing for himself and to be accompanied by a nurse everywhere.

He seems to be loving it - he looks so funny. He has been told to eat for 2. He's milking it for all he's worth getting Vanessa to run around after him for cushions etc.

I wonder if he is eventually going to be given one of those Baby dolls that cries and need attention all the time.

It's quite bizarre watching grown-ups playing doctors and nurses.
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Spoiler
I was so hard done by when pregnant, the midwife insisted there was no need to eat for two!
Thanks for the info Crit Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Spoiler
They really do drag the bottom of good taste don't they. This morning's wake-up call sounds like someone coughing their innards up and spitting - :sick: I've had to turn the sound off it was making me :sick:
08-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Spoiler
I've just seen a report on Sky active that the bomb disposal experts have been called to the house (it doesn't say when though) because there was a suspicious package delivered there.

Well after all the checks they did, they found out that the parcel contained a pair of stillettos sent by a fan as a present for Kemal:laugh:

But it then went on to say that security officials are on high alert because they have received death threats against one of the housemates.:shock:
They refuse to name the victim, but Kemal is thought to have angered some muslims by announcing he eats pork, drinks alcohol and believes in sex before marraige.

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2005, 05:24 PM
Spoiler
Another Spoiler -
Maxwell has upset Lesley - her said to her something along the lines of
'You mother must be so proud - having a bully for a daughter'
Anthony who was also there agreed.

Lesley has been going around asking everyone if they think she's a bully!
08-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Spoiler
Andrea Wrote:security officials are on high alert because they have received death threats against one of the housemates.:shock:
They refuse to name the victim, but Kemal is thought to have angered some muslims by announcing he eats pork, drinks alcohol and believes in sex before marraige.

Gosh! I'm not a muslim but can I join the queue please?

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
08-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Spoiler
Minklemar Wrote:Another Spoiler -
Maxwell has upset Lesley - her said to her something along the lines of
'You mother must be so proud - having a bully for a daughter'
Anthony who was also there agreed.

Lesley has been going around asking everyone if they think she's a bully!

Do you know I only said to Mr I last night that I felt that Lesley was just being a gobby bully - Good on Maxwell!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
09-06-2005, 06:22 AM
Spoiler
Sam, Makosi romp topless around garden

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references which younger readers are advised to avoid.

With just two days remaining until the next eviction, Makosi and Sam decided to dance topless around the garden last night.

Just moments earlier the pair had been sucking seductively on dummy lollies in the bedroom.

After some whispering, the duo suddenly broke away from the rest of the group, claiming that they were going to "feed the rabbits," before running into the garden in laughter.

Patient gowns and bras were then abandoned as they danced around a full lap of the lawn. "Knickers off!" demanded Science and Roberto from the sidelines, with a disapproving Lesley also watching on.

A disappointed Max turned up late for the party, however. "What a ****ing bunch of bores," he declared when the bosom buddies refused to repeat the streak for his benefit.
Wooo hooo - will this save Sam from eviction - it just might.:photo:
09-06-2005, 06:35 AM
Spoiler
Lesley has just admitted in an early morning bitching session that she has already received two formal warnings for intimidating behaviour towards Sam. One more and she is out!

They might air this so it's in spoilers.
09-06-2005, 07:04 AM
Spoiler
secrets Wrote:Lesley has just admitted in an early morning bitching session that she has already received two formal warnings for intimidating behaviour towards Sam. One more and she is out!

They might air this so it's in spoilers.

You know, I am not disliking Sam as much as when I first saw her, but Lesley is awful, her & Craig are like a pair of old witches and their behaviour towards Sam is pathetic. I would love to see Lesley out on her ear! :devil:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 969 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Spoiler - update pic added!!! Bella 23 2,423 12-08-2005 10:35 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Spoiler - nominations. maxine 18 1,960 03-08-2005 02:15 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Spoiler .................. yes, another one Haydon_acc2 9 2,502 02-08-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spoiler Critique 26 2,086 31-07-2005 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Nominations Spoiler - 25 July sayangmouse 7 1,123 26-07-2005 04:00 PM
  Spoiler - 24th July !!! Big bust up ! Pandora 13 1,670 26-07-2005 09:40 AM
  Spoiler - ish Bonsai 8 1,191 20-07-2005 05:15 PM
  Spoiler thread Gelastic 101 4,917 19-07-2005 06:41 PM
  *Possible spoiler* is it true? bridge 2 622 28-06-2005 01:08 PM