Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler
04-08-2006, 07:23 AM
Spoiler

Although probably by the time this is read it won't be but just in case,just heard on GMTV

DOUBLE EVICTION TONIGHT

PLUS

AN EX-HOUSEMATE WILL BE GOING BACK IN............favourite to be Nikki!

Actually I would like to be Suzi & Jenny to go, Mikey & Imogen to stay and Grace to go back in and let the cat fur fly between the 3 of them!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Spoiler
Bella Wrote:AN EX-HOUSEMATE WILL BE GOING BACK IN............favourite to be Nikki!
I don't like this idea. Will the hosemate who re-enters be eligible to win? If so, I don't think that's fair since they were evicted fair and square.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
04-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Spoiler
PJ Wrote:I don't like this idea. Will the hosemate who re-enters be eligible to win? If so, I don't think that's fair since they were evicted fair and square.
According to the 'Sun' they won't be eligible to win!

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2006, 08:54 AM
Spoiler
PJ Wrote:I don't like this idea. Will the hosemate who re-enters be eligible to win? If so, I don't think that's fair since they were evicted fair and square.

When John Tickle went back in, he wasn't allowed to win. I do hope that it isn't Nikki as I would love to see her reaction when her name isn't called but it looks like she is odds on favourite!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
04-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Spoiler
According to the Sun... nine ex housemates will show up tonight at the studios with several of them going back in to the secret house.....only after several days observing them there.... will there be a vote from the public as to which ones rejoin the main house. Got to say......when you have a show that is supposed to build up in excitement until the finale.....its pretty hard to achieve that when all your characters have been booted out weeks earlier... and you are left with snoozie... dimogen and glyn and even Pete who is boring me to death. Only one left credible is Richard. Hardly pulsating stuff. This show seems to run in reverse mode to other reality elimination shows that are supposed to captivate public interest . I have said it 100 times .... but its all down the the negative voting... instead of positive voting. Look at the difference when watching either X-factor or IACGMOOH....Imagine if Shane Ward was booted off first.... or Carol Thatcher was dumped out of the jungle on day one....ABSOLUTE NONSENSE OF COURSE.... they have to put the ex housemates back in tonight.... what the hell else is there to look at..... if they had only copped on that changing the format of the show to ensure the biggies last and the dullards go.... there would be no need to pull this stunt.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,672 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 2,067 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,313 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,631 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 1,074 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,356 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,971 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 1,096 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine
  Spoiler - Sunday Highlights !!! borneobabe 12 2,024 10-07-2006 10:39 AM
Last Post: Bella
  SPOILER !!!! re tonight events. borneobabe 2 865 30-06-2006 08:13 AM
Last Post: Bella