Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler - CLI Live Footage 16/06/05
16-06-2005, 11:16 AM

This morning/last night they were split into two groups for the day trip decider

Team 1: Paul, Fran, Abi, Isabella
Team 2: Lee, Jayne, Liz, Nicki

After Paul read the rules out Nicki said she didn't think she'd be able to do the game as her back was hurting (the game was something to go with moving around the pool area by moving stepping stones about and staying on them at all times.
Liz got Nicki to go to the beach hut, but Paul's team carried on trying to work out how to to the take. Liz asked them to wait and Fran said something like 'we're not doing it, we're just talking about it'.
Liz pointed out that it wasn't the game she was bothered about - she was concerned about Nicki.......not one of the others seemed bothered or worried about her in the slightest, least of all Paul who gave her a filthy look when she said she didn't think she could do it. He said 'all you have to do is stand there' and she replied that he didn't understand what it was like when her back was in spasm and she could barely just stand there.

The beach hut told her that she had to take part - she did and Paul's team won - they then had to decide between them which mixed couple from the group would go. Isabella said Abi could go as she hadn't been on a trip for ages and Paul won the toss for which of the boys would go.....although later I saw Bella packing a bag, so maybe she got to go after all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2005, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2005 02:42 PM by Ghost.)
I saw this it was quite funny. Abi was rushing around all over the place getting quite hyper. Saying she hadn't been off the Island since last Saturday. Then the trip turned out to be windsurfing so she couldn't go after all because of her burnt leg, so Bella went instead.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks for explaining that - I flicked over to BB for a while and when I got back I wondered why Isabella was packing a bag.
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2005, 08:58 AM
No problem... I thought they might show it on last nights show - but half hour just isn't long enough. Especially now with the evictions/interviews. I reckon you get a maximum of 10 minutes to cover the past 24 hours. We didn't see any the game last night, only the result. Paul and Bella together on the boat/beach (sick).

From the amount of coverage he gets I think ITV want the Danon to win - I seriously hope he doesn't.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Ghost Wrote:From the amount of coverage he gets I think ITV want the Danon to win - I seriously hope he doesn't.

So do I! :sick:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ***Spoiler***Danon isleofweather 4 1,073 09-06-2005 11:21 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  ***Spoiler***The Sharpster isleofweather 5 1,112 08-06-2005 01:14 PM
Last Post: MariaRob
  <<kind of a spoiler but im not sure!!>> Cookie 4 1,198 05-06-2005 03:48 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Celeb Love Island - Fri 03/06/005 (contains a big spoiler for tomorrow or day after) Pandora 2 1,087 04-06-2005 03:03 PM
Last Post: isleofweather
  ***spoiler** Danon isleofweather 14 1,887 03-06-2005 03:01 PM
Last Post: Aondeag