Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight **********
10-08-2006, 05:08 PM

Grace's Birthday Surprise

Grace will be celebrating her passage into adulthood with ALL the housemates as Big Brother has a treat in store for her tonight.

At the stroke of midnight, as Grace turns 21, Big Brother will call her from the House Next Door into the Diary Room. There she will be given her birthday present, which will be a key to the door of the main House.

The lucky lady will be allowed to spend a very special 21 minutes in the main House, where she'll be reunited with Aisleyne, Glyn and Pete and also meet Jennie for the first time.

She will be greeted with a song and a cake, but what will be the reaction of her fellow housemates? And how will Nikki cope as Grace gets VIP access to their old home and her beloved Pete?

Tune in to E4 just after midnight to find out...

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Hmm, just read this elsewhere. There's a theory that Glyn's punishment for roof running will be that he won't be allowed to see her.

Some punishment :unsure:

Bollox to potplants
10-08-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't this at all.......it gives Grace the chance to tear a strip off Ash and then leave without having to face the consequences......like she did with throwing the water over Susie.
10-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Will she though? Or will she be all sweetness and light so they bring her back in on friday and she'd got a chance of winning the cash?

Bollox to potplants
11-08-2006, 08:26 AM
Aisleyne came out the winner by a mile last night. I think because BB have it set in stone that Nikki is going to be the one who enters the house tonight( no way they are going to miss the pining hearts reunion of her and Pete), they wanted to make sure that they got their 21 minutes of the Grace Aisleyne encounter. Aisleyne stood her ground with a very stony face when Grace reappeared and basically stayed out of her way the entire time, except once when she could not resist saying to her "I hope you apologised to Suzi" and said it in a very calm quiet way. Horse face Grace, who was obviously ****ting herself from the moment she went back in waiting for this encounter had the cheek to say back... "no..... in fact some people shook my hand for doing it". It was actually hilarious to see her CLING to Glynn for dear life for the entire 21 minutes.... and not for the friendship...but he was the only one in there talking to her... he was her crutch until time was up. Even Pete stayed in the bedroom and ignored her. Major points to both Pete and Aisleyne tonight.... they were not going to be hypocrites....unlike Richard who has absolutely gone down big time in my estimation.....he hated Grace, still does, but has done nothing but **** lick her since he was put next door. Could be survival tactics of course, but still..... comes across as very bad.. and only accentuates how REAL Aisleyne is really keeping it. I hope the edit does her credit tonight, and shows Grace for the absolute cow she really is.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2006, 10:59 AM
I still can't believe that Grace got voted back in, seeing her & Mikey slobbering all over each other is enough to reach for the sick bucket. And she is just a case of all talk & no action, she states that she is going do this 7 so that to Aisleyne but when she got in there she done nothing, said nothing to her but no doubt when she goes back into the HND she will be full of it!

Hope she gets an even bigger boo when she gets evicted for the 2nd time. Mikey is just horrible as well, what was he like telling Imogen that he knows that she was talking about him - what did he expect, he was behaving like a moron! Eugh, they both deserve each other!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
11-08-2006, 12:59 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Aisleyne came out the winner by a mile last night. I think because BB have it set in stone that Nikki is going to be the one who enters the house tonight( no way they are going to miss the pining hearts reunion of her and Pete), they wanted to make sure that they got their 21 minutes of the Grace Aisleyne encounter. Aisleyne stood her ground with a very stony face when Grace reappeared and basically stayed out of her way the entire time, except once when she could not resist saying to her "I hope you apologised to Suzi" and said it in a very calm quiet way. Horse face Grace, who was obviously ****ting herself from the moment she went back in waiting for this encounter had the cheek to say back... "no..... in fact some people shook my hand for doing it". It was actually hilarious to see her CLING to Glynn for dear life for the entire 21 minutes.... and not for the friendship...but he was the only one in there talking to her... he was her crutch until time was up. Even Pete stayed in the bedroom and ignored her. Major points to both Pete and Aisleyne tonight.... they were not going to be hypocrites....unlike Richard who has absolutely gone down big time in my estimation.....he hated Grace, still does, but has done nothing but **** lick her since he was put next door. Could be survival tactics of course, but still..... comes across as very bad.. and only accentuates how REAL Aisleyne is really keeping it. I hope the edit does her credit tonight, and shows Grace for the absolute cow she really is.

This is how I saw it Borneobabe, Aisleyne really came out of this well and I know hope she goes on to win it.

[SIZE="3"]ils - Member of SO since August 2001![/SIZE]
11-08-2006, 06:53 PM
borneobabe Wrote:Aisleyne came out the winner by a mile last night. I think because BB have it set in stone that Nikki is going to be the one who enters the house tonight( no way they are going to miss the pining hearts reunion of her and Pete), they wanted to make sure that they got their 21 minutes of the Grace Aisleyne encounter. Aisleyne stood her ground with a very stony face when Grace reappeared and basically stayed out of her way the entire time, except once when she could not resist saying to her "I hope you apologised to Suzi" and said it in a very calm quiet way. Horse face Grace, who was obviously ****ting herself from the moment she went back in waiting for this encounter had the cheek to say back... "no..... in fact some people shook my hand for doing it". It was actually hilarious to see her CLING to Glynn for dear life for the entire 21 minutes.... and not for the friendship...but he was the only one in there talking to her... he was her crutch until time was up. Even Pete stayed in the bedroom and ignored her. Major points to both Pete and Aisleyne tonight.... they were not going to be hypocrites....unlike Richard who has absolutely gone down big time in my estimation.....he hated Grace, still does, but has done nothing but **** lick her since he was put next door. Could be survival tactics of course, but still..... comes across as very bad.. and only accentuates how REAL Aisleyne is really keeping it. I hope the edit does her credit tonight, and shows Grace for the absolute cow she really is.
Yep, this is how I saw it too.

What I couldn't understand though, is why Glyn was acting like he had just been reunited with a long lost relative :unsure:

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Brother - The Winner's Week - tonight C4, 9pm Dolores 11 4,161 29-08-2006 12:46 PM
Last Post: floopy
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,953 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,201 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,575 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 1,043 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 1,065 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,308 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  So long everyone..BB just ended tonight for me. borneobabe 8 1,462 17-07-2006 03:06 PM
Last Post: bridge
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,891 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 1,068 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine