Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler - Sunday Highlights !!!
09-07-2006, 09:05 AM

It will be interesting to see how Big Brother edit the action that happened in the bathroom last night when Nikki went into total meltdown and became hysterical for over half an hour, and of course the source of her hysteria is Aisleyne. Nikki has never been the same since Aisleyne's return and feels she is oozing venom and poison at her with her looks. I think she was also upset that in the Gerry Springer play acting scenes the housemates were taking part in, Aisleyne seemed to be all over Pete. I am a huge fan of Nikki, and cant stand the sight of Aisleyne myself, but the episode last night will do Nikki absolutely no favours at all. At the very least she is going to morph into Pete obsessed Lea if she is not careful, and that got Lea the door !!!. This Pete obsession is nonsensical, I wish they could see themlselves as we see them. They would cringe. It may also have been something to do with the fact that for whatever reason, she herself was not taking part in the play acting scenes, and perhaps felt left out. Richard was full time counseller last night trying his best to calm her down and interestingly even he acknowledged that Aisleyne finds herself in a very powerful position in the house at the moment, which is good to hear - I would say he will nominate strategically on Monday and attempt to get this power person OUT. I can see Nikki leaving Richard alone with noms with week, he really did prove to be a friend and ally to her last night. Aisleyne will certainly get at least three votes from Richard, Nikki, Jayne, perhaps even Michael, who was present in the bathroom for the entire drama last night, but I think was too stunned and basically afraid to say anything. As I said, Nikki's hysterics were WAY over the top last night, even as a great fan of hers, I found myself cringing, but it is very obvious that the house for her just is not the same and she cannot be herself around Aisleyne. She is basically scared of her. She had also become close to Imogen during Aisleyne's departure and I think she is feeling the loss of that somewhat too as Imogen and Aisleyne are so close. I think getting rid of Aisleyne next Friday would very much re-balance the power situation around the house and keep things on a much more even keel. While a lot of people like Aisleyne, I would prefer to get rid of her now, and over the coming weeks to be entertained by the Nikki of old if she could only get herself back to normal.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Wow - I didn't see any of this, but you're right. It will be VERY interesting to see how it is all edited in the highlights show.

I know what you are saying about Aisleyne, althought personally I prefer her much more than Nikki. Nikki can be funny sometimes, but I can hardly believe she is for real! All that drama, all that selfishness. I find it quite shocking that someone could grow into adulthood with absolutely no concept of adult behaviour and I don't think anyone should be prasied or rewarded for it. Frankly, I've always been irritated by grown women who act as little girls, and that is exactly what Nikki does.

Aisleyne on the other hand does seem more like a "real" person. Yes, she does play to the cameras sometimes, but so does Nikki. They ALL do in fact.

But you're right. Aisleyne does find herself in an unusually and unfairly powerful position.

I suspect that, with combined votes from Richard, Jayne, Nikki and maybe even Michael too, that Aisleyne will be up for eviction. However, I'd suspect that she will be up against one of the "newer" HM's who haven't had a chance to bond, and it will be the newer HM will be evitcted by the public vote.
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Actually, I have had a thought..... it could well be an Aislyne - Nikki stand off next Friday, because even though I love Nikki, a lot of housemates will have been hugely ****ed off by her performance last night, and rightly so. What a money spinner for Endemol that would be, and I would not like to call it.....that could go either way.

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
09-07-2006, 09:58 AM
good observations BB! :good:

but although Aisleyene finds herself in a position of power it could have also gone horribily wrong. Im pretty sure that say Richard or Nikki going into the spare house would have left them weakened rather than strenthened purely because they are such one dimensional characters, Nikki only has her eccentric tantrums and Richard only has his pomposity, whereas Ash is a much more rounded individual, imo.

I think now we have new blood in the house we could do without Imogen and as much as I think she is probably one of the most normal housemates (and possibily the one who is being herself the most - imo) I stil think we could do without her in the house.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-07-2006, 12:44 PM
I was a firm favourite of Nikki but just recently she's got more hysterical, more attention seeking and much less funny. It's just so repetitive now. I can't stand her 'drunkeness' which I believe is just acting - no-one's like that when they're drunk are they?? I'm getting fed up with her - she dominates the programme.
09-07-2006, 02:38 PM
Well I watched the whole thing and I can honestly say that Nikki's behaviour (although given the fact that she was drunk on about half a glass of wine) was abominable.

I'll be very interested to see how it is edited but if anyone has the patience to plough through my version of what went on you can make your own judgment:

Firstly Nikki was upset because Ash bleached Pete's hair and she wanted to do it. That put her in a bad mood.

Subsequently, Nikki accidentally ate Ash's dinner but Ash just said "don't worry babes - I'll have toast" and didn't moan or anything.

Later all the housemates were playing acting out a Jerry Springer kind of scenario with Ash, Pete and Imogen, while Mikey was playing Jerry.

Nikki was seen sitting on the floor in the "audience" and laughing along with everybody else. During the play acting Pete (in his character role) said to Ash "I love you". Then Nikki got up, kissed glyn on the head and went out of the living room.

Next shot was Nikki in the bathroom having hysterics while Richard was trying to calm her down and Jayne, who had been in the bath, kept putting her oar in.

When Nikki finally stopped the hysterics she said she was scared of Ash and that Ash kept giving her evil looks. Of course Jayne kept saying what a nasty piece of work Ash is and how she evicted her first. I lost count of the number of times she kept butting in with how wronged she'd been and how Ash was playing games with Nikki, blah, blah.

Richard told Nikki that Ash didn't like her and that he didn't always get along with her but that Nikki needed to address the problem with Ash and not let her get the better of her. More histrionics from Nikki who kept saying she was scared of Ash. Jayne still putting the knife in Ash's back. I kept hoping that Richard would tell her to butt out but he seems to be taken in by Jayne too.

Anyway the conversation went on and on and on, while the other h/ms carried on laughing and having fun with the play acting.

Ash walked in to the bathroom and said "what's up babe" but Nikki just said "I'm feeling very emotional".

Next thing Nikki is sitting on the bed talking to Pete and saying she can't take any more and that Ash was terrorising her and she was scared etc.

Ash was then in the bathroom and Pete came in and told Ash that Nikki was saying Ash was terrorising her and he said that Nikki was just paranoid and made winding motions round his ear (like when you say "mental case"). He was laughing with Ash saying she'd done nothing wrong but Nikki was losing the plot.

Ash then went to Nikki and tried to talk to her but Nikki just sat staring into space saying she wanted to go home and all she needed was a cuddle from her mum! Ash kept saying "we're OK babes, I know I was rotten to you before I got evicted but we've made a fresh start now haven't we". Nikki just nodded and said she was tired and wanted to go to bed.

Ash and Jennie had a conversation about what was going on.

Nikki was still crying in Pete's bed, Pete trying to comfort her (which he'd told Ash he would try and do even though he thinks she's losing the plot). Pete was very lucid and hardly twitching, and seemed to have the whole situation summed up and he wasn't blaming Ash, he seemed very relaxed with her.

at nearly 3 am Jayne is wittering on about the House Next Door and that there must be something else planned for it.

Nikki still snivelling to Pete and Ash and Jennie chatting in bed about it all.

Spiral has just said loudly that he's fed up with all the negative vibes in the house and wants to get everything back on a positive level. Jayne's answer is to offer cups of tea all round. Jayne shouting loudly about putting the kettle on, despite the fact that Susie has been in bed asleep for hours.

Nikki says to Pete "how are you feeling" and he says "I'm just .. erm" and Nikki finishes it off with "struggling (without Lea)" and he says "no, just trying to keep it real".

Revealingly, this girl that is terrified of Ash was happily eating her breakfast alongside her this morning and shown dancing and hugging with Ash during the cleaning task this afternoon. :sick:
09-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Critique Wrote:Jayne shouting loudly about putting the kettle on, despite the fact that Susie has been in bed asleep for hours.

Nikki says to Pete "how are you feeling" and he says "I'm just .. erm" and Nikki finishes it off with "struggling (without Lea)" and he says "no, just trying to keep it real".

Revealingly, this girl that is terrified of Ash was happily eating her breakfast alongside her this morning and shown dancing and hugging with Ash during the cleaning task this afternoon. :sick:

LOL at the Jayne putting on the tea with Suzie still being in bed!! Big Grin

If Nikki is struggling without Lea, why on earth did she nominate her then?!! :unsure:

Nikki is entertainment...........sorry, was but now she is wearing thin and becoming very tiresome. I think deep down that she admires Aisleyne and wants to be just like her and is worried that everyone likes her, so instead puts the knife in and tells everyone that Ash is terrorising her and giving her evil looks!

Time for Nikki to grow up, we are getting bored now! I do hope that it is edited to show Ash in good light and shows Nikki for the child that she really is!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
09-07-2006, 04:39 PM
excellent summarisation Crit! :thumbsup: your keyboard must be smokin'!!

I think I'm going to have to change my avatar cos Nikki is pee'ing me off mightily with her outbursts when things aren't going her way (which judging by the number of outburts must be most of the time!) and her way of manipulating housemates with her sweety cute looks (cos she is incredibily sweet and vulnerable to look at).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I have to say, Well Done Channel 4. They showed most of the relevant points and didn't do a hatchet job on the editing to make Nikki look like the injured party.

I think it was pretty obvious that she was being obnoxious in the extreme and that Ash went out of her way to calm her down.

I know Ash went on a bit about the shower cleaning thing but she had asked Nikki not to use it until she could get a proper mop and bucket and Nikki deliberately did that "over the head" thing with the hands and sais "bovvered?" before giggling and going in there anyway.

Not sure who I want out most now, Nikki or Jayne. Close call. Much as I detest Jayne with a vengeance I think Nikki first (that would upset Jayne too) Smile
09-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Having watched the highlights tonight, it was fairly clear that Nikki was in foul mood all day long, starting with the rage over being left out in the garden for hours, and a progressive paranoia about Aisleyne festering all day long. It was bound to erupt out of her at some stage, but one line I thought was very telling to have included tonight was her slightly tipsy chat with Jennie a few hours or so before the bathroom drama, where she said "I cant control what comes out of the mouth........it just comes.... and I offend everyone". Not an excuse certainly, but perhaps an explanation of sorts... it is true.... she does not seem to be able to control the gob.... but the truth is we have been seeing this from day one. In hindsight, I dont think last night's events were excessively worse than previous incidents - they just seemed to have been unfairly directed towards one person this time. I personally thought the fit in the diary room about the bottled water in week one was far worse. I hope it does not prove too detrimental to Nikki, I would like to see her there for weeks to come, but there is no doubt... Aisleyne was vindicated in the hightlights tonight, she did absolutely nothing wrong to Nikki all day long, and I would have been mad myself if having asked people not to use the bathroom for just a short time while she cleaned up, someone blatently goes and has a shower. To tell the truth, the person who I thought came off worse tonight was Jayne.... taking advantage of Nikki in her hysterics and just adding vitriol to the whole thing by slating Aisleyne over and over. If anyone's for the boot next Friday it should be her.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  ********** Spoiler - Midnight Tonight ********** ~ils~ 8 1,510 11-08-2006 06:53 PM
Last Post: PJ
  ***SPOILER*** The House Next Door ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 10 1,835 10-08-2006 08:11 PM
Last Post: PJ
  13th Evcvtion **NOT A SPOILER*** survivorfan 5 1,125 10-08-2006 07:55 AM
Last Post: survivorfan
  ****** Spoiler ****** This Friday's Eviction! ~ils~ 8 1,480 09-08-2006 08:09 PM
Last Post: survivorfan
  *spoiler* next week's eviction floopy 3 989 06-08-2006 09:28 PM
Last Post: floopy
  Spoiler Bella 5 998 04-08-2006 09:07 AM
Last Post: borneobabe
  ** SPOILER ** They're REALLY going to turn on Jayne now !!! Pandora 7 1,236 19-07-2006 01:00 PM
Last Post: Critique
  *** SPOILER *** Nomination w/c 10th July ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 14 1,776 11-07-2006 11:33 AM
Last Post: MariaRob
  Spin the Bottle Sunday Night Live (***SPOILER***) Minklemar 5 1,009 11-07-2006 10:11 AM
Last Post: maxine
  SPOILER !!!! re tonight events. borneobabe 2 799 30-06-2006 08:13 AM
Last Post: Bella