Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler - nominations.
02-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Spoiler - nominations.

Eugene and Derek up. But Kinga, surprisingly didn't get any nominations!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
Oh for gods sake! Why the frig isn't Makosi up there...what are these people like. I am very annoyed.
02-08-2005, 05:25 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
Cat Wrote:Oh for gods sake! Why the frig isn't Makosi up there...what are these people like. I am very annoyed.

Doesn't make it very exciting does it? I mean surely Derek will go. If he'd been up against Makosi, it would've been more exciting and unpredictable on Friday. Of course, I could be wrong Derek could stay.
02-08-2005, 05:44 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
Do we know that Kinga didn't get any nominations? Her mission was to get one housemate not to vote for her and the way she played Derek on her first day in, singing and making up to him (just til the nominations were over) I think would have made sure that he didn't vote for her (especially as he wants singing lessons - hahaha rotflmao).
02-08-2005, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2005 06:01 PM by Cat.)
Spoiler - nominations.
Apparently no one voted for her, not a sausage.

The trouble with this eviction and the past few weeks is that it is dull and unexciting, the people WE want up for eviction just arn't there. We have been gagging for Makosi for weeks now, why wern't we given her and Craig, why couldn't we be thrown him we would have had them out in a shot? How on earth did Kemal and Science get booted out over Orlaithzzzz, Derek will probably go now. Then it will be Eugene...zzzzzzzzz then Kinga zzzzzzzzzzzz leaving a final of Makosi, Anthony and Craigzzzzzz wake me up when we get there.
02-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
Cat Wrote:Apparently no one voted for her, not a sausage.

The trouble with this eviction and the past few weeks is that it is dull and unexciting, the people WE want up for eviction just arn't there. We have been gagging for Makosi for weeks now, why wern't we given her and Craig, why couldn't we be thrown him we would have had them out in a shot? How on earth did Kemal and Science get booted out over Orlaithzzzz, Derek will probably go now. Then it will be Eugene...zzzzzzzzz then Kinga zzzzzzzzzzzz leaving a final of Makosi, Anthony and Craigzzzzzz wake me up when we get there.

LOL - just shows that they all have much bigger issues with each other than to even contemplate that a loud, busty kid who has just arrived could possibly snatch the game from any of them. Oh dear, they are so blinkered aren't they Smile
02-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
:ohmy: I really can't believe how Makosi isn't up there :ohmy:
with so few of them in there now, I felt sure she would have got enough votes to put her up :ohmy:

[Image: 429.gif]
02-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
I am beginning to think the only way I can be happy now is if Kinga does win...finally wiping the weave from Makosi's head and giving Titboy something real to cry about.

Oh I am vexed...can you tell?
02-08-2005, 06:56 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
Cat Wrote:Apparently no one voted for her, not a sausage.

Maybe they all thought that she immune from eviction. What a boring nomination result, I thought all of them would have been up. Looks like Makosi's tears and tantrums, then siding in with Craig & Anthony paid off. And they were stupid and dense enough to take it in. You have got to hand it to Makosi she has played a blinder! :ninja:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
02-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Spoiler - nominations.
I'm very surprised at this!
Kinga must have fooled them into thinking that she was immune as I was sure Craig would have nominated her.
Very boring result.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BB Nominations Predictions game! Crystal Lights 288 34,150 17-08-2005 01:38 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 984 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Spoiler - update pic added!!! Bella 23 2,446 12-08-2005 10:35 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Past Nominations. Cat 27 3,485 02-08-2005 06:21 PM
Last Post: Cat
  Spoiler .................. yes, another one Haydon_acc2 9 2,528 02-08-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spoiler Critique 26 2,130 31-07-2005 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  *Nominations revealed*- who do you want to Evict Bob 19 1,988 29-07-2005 08:38 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Nominations Spoiler - 25 July sayangmouse 7 1,136 26-07-2005 04:00 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Spoiler - 24th July !!! Big bust up ! Pandora 13 1,697 26-07-2005 09:40 AM
  Spoiler - ish Bonsai 8 1,211 20-07-2005 05:15 PM