Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler thread
29-05-2005, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2005 02:17 PM by Gelastic.)
Spoiler thread

Will be moving any spoliers I have posted in here. I think I left it too late to edit my other posts in the Makosi and Mary threads so if a mod wouldn't mind Big Grin

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Spoiler thread
Sunday 29th pm

Derek is painting a pic of Makosi who is telling him exactly what to paint "my face is not round its oval, so draw down with a curve". She's now telling him "what you're drawing should have meaning to it". He's handling it very well but I think she may have secured his vote

The housemates have been given a task of painting pics of each other. Scary Mary is going to "try and capture [Jamals] essence".

Does anyone think she's going to give it to the aliens?

Gel x
Find all posts by this user
29-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Spoiler thread
No problem Gel. I have deleted the spoilers you put in other threads.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Spoiler thread
I just saw on live that Scary Mad-Eye Mary is to bring her rescued (what else) abused Yorkshire Terrier into the house. Saskia is afraid of dogs (oh god not ONE of those lot) and caramel wafer does not like dogs he says, he did not say that he gets his hair cut at "Paws for thought" though (yet)

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
31-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Spoiler thread
Why is this? Atre the other contestants getting to bring something in too or did Mary win a task or something?
I wouldn't be surprised if Mary's dog is able to 'tell' her stuff about the outside world judging by what we've seen from her so far.

[/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Spoiler thread
Derek returned snivelling Sam's missing make-up bag this morning, but that doesn't mean he's forgiven her hysterics.

A bitchy bunch of Housemates hid the bag last night, causing Sam to search for it into the wee small hours. Derek had not been impressed by the disturbance, despite being in on the joke.

As soon as he woke, Derek handed over the goods, but it certainly wasn't a sign of goodwill.

"You'd have thought she'd lost a priceless work of art," bitched Derek to Craig. "It certainly doesn't create one," he added.

"If she had better communication skills she would have found it," Derek snarled, bemoaning silly Sam's inability to follow his clues.

Craig was also miffed at shameless Sam's unreasonable reaction to their trick. "She's sitting in there as bold as brass as if nothing's happened," crowed Craig.

"She doesn't have any interpersonal skills," concluded Makosi.
06-06-2005, 11:44 AM
Spoiler thread
I fell quite sorry for Sam after reading the make-up bag thing.

[/SIZE]
06-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Spoiler thread
And what about this?

Saskia's superior counting skills have added up to an extra special prize. As a reward for winning yesterday's task, she has been given a secret mission - to become Big Brother.

The lucky task winner will be able to listen in on her Housemates' Diary Room revelations, and ask them questions just like Big Brother.

Big Brother will communicate with Saskia in the toilet where a screen and headphones will be provided for her to view the Diary Room in secret.

The sneaky lass decided to set to work on her mission straight away, summoning possible love interest/close friend Maxwell to the Diary Room and hopping into the loo for a bit of sneaky eavesdropping.

Saskia donned her headphones and, like the best Bond Villain ever, giggled maniacally as a picture of Maxwell flashed up on a secret screen. The cheeky chap was unaware that everything he said would be heard by Saskia.

These are the three questions Saskia had prepared for Maxwell...

1) If you were to stay in the House for the next 11 weeks, which Housemates would you want to stay with and why?

2) If you won the prize money and you had to share it with one Housemate, who would it be?

3) If you had to evict a Housemate for good who would you pick and why?

Careful what you say Maxwell, the walls have ears...

What I don't get is, how is she going to explain her persistent trips to the toilet? Is she going to tell them all she has really bad constipation? :unsure:
06-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Spoiler thread
PJ Wrote:I fell quite sorry for Sam after reading the make-up bag thing.

I didn't. Stupid cow. :devil:
06-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Spoiler thread
Ooh, I like the idea of Saskia becoming BB, that does add quite an evil twist to it!

I haven't watched much of BB yet, but from what I have seen of Sam nothing would make me feel sorry for her! She is so up her own backside it is unbelievable! :sick:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 1,281 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Spoiler - update pic added!!! Bella 23 3,314 12-08-2005 10:35 AM
Last Post: bridge
  Spoiler - nominations. maxine 18 2,690 03-08-2005 02:15 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Spoiler .................. yes, another one Haydon_acc2 9 3,035 02-08-2005 04:58 PM
Last Post: Critique
  Spoiler Critique 26 3,069 31-07-2005 09:20 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  The Anti-Anthony Thread ! Pandora 11 2,190 29-07-2005 11:44 AM
Last Post: Minklemar
  Nominations Spoiler - 25 July sayangmouse 7 1,489 26-07-2005 04:00 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Spoiler - 24th July !!! Big bust up ! Pandora 13 2,279 26-07-2005 09:40 AM
  Spoiler - ish Bonsai 8 1,554 20-07-2005 05:15 PM
  *Possible spoiler* is it true? bridge 2 749 28-06-2005 01:08 PM