Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooks
07-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Spooks

Did anyone else see the clips for this ...... it'll be back soon :w00t:

I adore this show as its gritty, and they dont mind being contraversial. Who will forget the pretty blond M15 officer who had her face shoved in a vat of boiling chip fat :blink:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Spooks
I have to confess Bonnie......I AM REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS......I have enjoyed the pasts series and am looking forward to seeing where they take it next....
:thumbsup:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-09-2005, 09:48 AM
Spooks
I was gutted when the last leader left (you know, Mr.Darcy in the new Pride and Prejudice film). The new guy was a tad smarmy .... but mightily good looking.

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
07-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Spooks
I always thought Tom was a little young looking for his role and I quite like his replacement but again as totty goes he just isn't dark enough...although he did go a bit rough last series! :naughty:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
07-09-2005, 10:45 AM
Spooks
Bonsai Wrote:Did anyone else see the clips for this ...... it'll be back soon :w00t:

I adore this show as its gritty, and they dont mind being contraversial. Who will forget the pretty blond M15 officer who had her face shoved in a vat of boiling chip fat :blink:

THAT was one scene I will never, ever forget, Bonnie! I was completely stunned afterwards! It was Lisa Faulkener that ended up deep fried in that episode!

I love Spooks and I miss Tom and will miss Zoe (is that the right name) as I thought she was good - wonder who will replace her?

Spooks and Waking the Dead - what more could a girl ask for?! Smile

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Spooks
I am ecstatic that my two favourite programmes are on soon. I love spooks and as I missed a lot of season two I ended up recording all season three and watching them plus the ones I'd missed from two over a week! That’s some viewing.
I will miss the original three. I haven't really taken to the new couple (Adam and Fiona) but I like the very intelligent ever so nutty as a fruitcake Ruth.
I was so chuffed when Danny managed to reunite Zoe and her boyfriend.
Looking back it's spooky just how close to home a lot of the episodes are. Anyone remember the young suicide bombers being groomed in series 2.
Not so far fetched anymore.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
07-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Spooks
I am soooooooooo excited about the new series, although sad that there will be no more Tom - hes soooooo sexy :naughty: (btw, did you know that him and "Zoe" are together in rl - the lucky lucky cow!!!!)

I remember the Suicide Bomber episode Bob, scarey isnt it!!! The only problem is, I am getting more and more cynical about the REAL Government cover ups and how much we really dont know!!

Does anyone know the start date yet?

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Spooks
Isis, it starts on 12th Sept at 9pm on BBC1.

Here is the BBC website: Spooks

I read through this and completely forgot that Danny got shot at the end of the last series, and thinking of it maybe I didn't see the last episode as I surely would have remembered that.............wouldn't I?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
07-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Spooks
Bella Wrote:Isis, it starts on 12th Sept at 9pm on BBC1.

I read through this and completely forgot that Danny got shot at the end of the last series, and thinking of it maybe I didn't see the last episode as I surely would have remembered that.............wouldn't I?

Cheers for that Bella, I was going to post "does anyone know when it starts?" lol - so thanks for the answer.

Mr P is chuffed this is back on, its one of his favourites.
11-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Spooks
Bella Wrote:Isis, it starts on 12th Sept at 9pm on BBC1.

bella, it was right at the very end. Danny and Fiona were held hostage and Adam (fiona's husband) was put in the impossible position of choosing which one would die, he wouldn't choose and Danny probably trying to make it easier for him started getting lippy with terrorist and they just turned round and shot him- ever so quick over in a flash. very sad. All team were listening on the phone.
I'm sure they will recap at the start tonight.
Don't forget it's also on tomorrow night too!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spooks! Bella 6 1,097 16-10-2007 01:25 PM
Last Post: Seabreeze