Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spooks!
02-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Spooks!

Saw a trailer for Spooks last night, ooooh, that'll mean it's returning soon! How did the last series end?

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2007, 05:36 AM
Spooks!
I love this show and can`t wait for it to start. I couldn`t think how the last one ended either but have found this

Quote:An environmental terrorist group storm the Thames Barrier and threaten to flood London. They demand that the government publish a secret document entitled 'Aftermath'.

The Deputy PM denies any knowledge of the document, making it impossible to meet the terrorists' demands.

The team suspect that the Deputy PM is hiding something. They discover that the Aftermath document does exist and it's political dynamite. It's a proposal to abandon any attempt to tackle global warming and instead build on economic and military strength so that Britain and America can control the remaining resources.

Meanwhile, Adam enters the Thames Barrier in an attempt distract the terrorists so that Special Forces can storm in. But during the negotiation another post-traumatic stress attack seizes him. Ros agrees to take Adam's place in the proceedings, but the terrorists increase their demands.

With the threat of a catastrophic tidal wave engulfing London, Harry gives orders to blow up and flood part of the Thames Barrier. Unfortunately it means possibly killing Ros and Adam.

The blast goes off and Ros and Adam try to escape but find themselves trapped. Just as they run out of air, Adam manages to break through a vent in the roof and the exhausted pair burst through the surface of the Thames.

This is the final episode of the series. Spooks will return in the Autumn, 2007.
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Spooks!
Ahh, it's all coming back to me Seabreeze! I remember now, can't wait! I just hope it isn't on Mondays as it will clash with Doc Martin!!

04-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Spooks!
They have it down for airing on the 16th October which is a Tuesday. Good night for me as there is nowt else on that I watch then Smile
04-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Spooks!
Perfect, as I am in on Tuesdays and at the moment it is rubbish TV!! I was watching repeats on Tenko on Tuesday just past!

Although I have noticed recently that Scottish TV sometimes has their schedules different from the rest of the country but there is always Teleport to catch up!

It just shows how rubbish BBC programmes are just now as I haven't tuned into Teleport for ages!

16-10-2007, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2007 01:32 PM by Seabreeze.)
Spooks!
This series is going to be a different format to the previous ones. One story will run throughout the 10 part episodes with a hook at the end leading you into the next.
Also the next episode is being shown on BBC 3 at 10.30pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Spooks Bonsai 35 2,566 20-10-2005 08:40 AM
Last Post: Bonsai