Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staged?
24-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Staged?

:mellow: :wacko: I heard that the arguments between the judges are staged? Is this true.....

OrIsTheWeaknessInMe??:mellow:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2005, 08:47 AM
Staged?
Hi Rachel!

I have to say it wouldn't surprise me one bit! It's all very theatrical isn't it. They know it makes "good" tv and so maybe they just exaggerate it for the cameras.

Although I have to say that on last year's X-factor I think Sharon's outburst re: Steve was utterly 100% genuine and not staged (or am I being naive).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
24-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Staged?
I think that Louis is trying a little to hard this year to be mister nasty and it's not working.....he just comes across as a little t***er who needs a good slapping....

I know they do encourage the contestants to beg and argue!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
24-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Staged?
When Louis was being told his category in the terribly staged "interviews" I so wanted the producer to say to Louis ....

Louis after much consideration from the producers we have decided ... you are a complete tosser! Sorry, but I have to fill in the missing gaps myself when they leave those long dramatic pauses ... I much preferred my version to theirs!!!

Also all the hoopla between Louis and Sharon cos Simon had the groups and then Simon's hangdog expression when he'd been told he'd got the groups .... purhleese! I know we like a bit of drama and a bit of staginess but they're taking us for fools!!!!! .... or is it not aimed at sassy 42 year olds?!?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
24-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Staged?
Quote:.... or is it not aimed at sassy 42 year olds?!?!

Least likely to part with vast amounts of money voting, so probably not :laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Staged?
Fee For All Wrote:Least likely to part with vast amounts of money voting, so probably not :laugh:

are you saying us sassy 42 year olds are cheap, Fee?! :ohmy: :laugh:

24-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Staged?
Oh Dol !!

No offence meantBlush

Are you only 42??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
24-09-2005, 08:20 PM
Staged?
Fee For All Wrote:Oh Dol !!

No offence meantBlush

Are you only 42??

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I';m taking this out of the public arena and putting it in the bad repping arena young lady!

24-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Staged?
Dolores Wrote:I';m taking this out of the public arena and putting it in the bad repping arena young lady!

Oh shut up and go put ya pink rinse in!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]