Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stand up Keiran
17-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Stand up Keiran

I doubt anyone watching last night would not have been somewhat moved by Science? As his guard slipped we saw a vulnerable boy who is trying, through BB6, to make something of himself. Good on him I say, even though he drove me mad for 45 mins last night.

At the end of the day maybe we did get him a litlle?

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Stand up Keiran
I think he did show his personal side last night, but it did take about 3 hours of sulking for him to come out with it, and I bet he's right back to his nomrmal self again.

[Image: 429.gif]
17-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Stand up Keiran
No, sorry, still think he's a pratt.

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
17-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Stand up Keiran
I haven't watched BB except for the tail end of one episode, and I didn't notice him, but I'd say that anyone who called themselves 'Science' would have to be a bit of a pratt.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
17-06-2005, 03:03 PM
Stand up Keiran
I thought it was good that he worked out a better way of dealing with people, but he is so screwed up I suspect it will not last. What irked me was the way in the Diary Room that he said there was "no alternative" but to shout at people to get what you want and that where he comes from, nothing is given to you for free. My first point is (a) how many of us DO get stuff given to us for free and (b) he comes, not from war torn Somalia, but from YORKSHIRE.

Get real you stupid little ****.
17-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Stand up Keiran
isleofweather Wrote:I doubt anyone watching last night would not have been somewhat moved by Science? As his guard slipped we saw a vulnerable boy who is trying, through BB6, to make something of himself. Good on him I say, even though he drove me mad for 45 mins last night.

At the end of the day maybe we did get him a litlle?

I was momentarily moved Isle, he was a vulnerable young adult who will loose a grip on his chances in life if he carries on like he is. But is he clever enough to realise this?

btw - I worry that his mates called him Science cos he was so much clever than them ... just how argumentative and arrogant do you imagine they are!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
17-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Stand up Keiran
I saw this Sunshine, and I too was moved. I believe he was being as genuine as he could be and was sorry for what he had done. I also thought that Kemal was quite gracious with is acceptance.

This is what this show is all about. Science is an oddity and we want to work him out. With someone like him though you need to step back for a few weeks and see the dimensions. Lets face it the kind of person that would subject themselves to this show are of a certain elk....even more so as year go's by, fully knowing that it can make or break you.

I think Science has an inner depth...but I could be wrong, was totally wrong with the spanner that is maxwell.

Thats the joy of this year....never got it all so wrong before.
17-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Stand up Keiran
Cat Wrote:Thats the joy of this year....never got it all so wrong before.

Cat, I really think you've hit the nail on the head with this.
This year they have all been up and down in my estimation and I really can't see who is going to win.

[Image: 429.gif]