Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strictly Come Dancing
11-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Strictly Come Dancing

I'm glad SCD has started - now I have no excuse for tuning into X-Factor!!

After the first Saturday programme I was impressed by the guy who used to be the mechanic in Corrie - he and his partner looked great and moved together fantasticly

I liked Claire King and Brendan Cole together - she give back as good as she gets from him.

It's been in the news that the one who plays Ellen in Casualty is refusing to practice with her partner because of the way he's been getting at her - and that the one who won last year with Darren Gough isn't getting on with her partner Matt Dawson either. And it's only week 2!!

So far they are the two couples I'm liking the most......I'm sure it'll soon change!

I think the right person went home this week (news reader Nick Owens was it?)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
I watched the repeat on Sunday and ahd a fit of the giggles at Matt Dawsons little pink number! :laugh:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
My personal opinion is that this is one of the best reality TV programmes centred on dancing. I really love it. The singers this year are an improvement on last years so maybe this programme will be the number one programme to watch. Last year this programme did attract more viewers than the X factor and looks like it is set to do the same this year. I also like the version they have of this programme for non celebrities.

I think the reason for this is that the X factor audition process kills any real interest in the heats, the heats where quality is supposed is outweigh mundanity and mediocrity.As a format I think TV viewers have tired of it.

For those viewers though who are as yet undecided the X factor is always repeated on the Sunday.

MAUREEN
NORTHERN ANGEL

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
16-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
I'm really liking the relationshop between Claire King and Brenden Cole - I think he's finally met his match!!
16-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
Ol Claire is as feisty as they come ! Brendan has said he doesnt fancy her (is she supposed to be disappointed that the no lipped bighead doesnt hold a candle for her?), but instead he has the hots for Carole Smilie, who I suspect is now running for the hills.

Latest news is (from The People so its dubious), that The Tarby has had a heart scare.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
22-10-2006, 09:05 AM
Strictly Come Dancing
Can't believe Spoony went!
22-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
maxine Wrote:Can't believe Spoony went!

No - neither can I. He was great. AND he was voted out in favour of that Georgina woman from some hospital programme (Holby City? ER?). this programe is not fair sometimes.

If I remember rightly, last year something similar happend - the odd's on favourites (who were fantastic) got voted out really early on. i think it might have something to do with how "well known" a celebritiy is - unfortunately, a radion DJ is not likely to be recognisable to most of the viewing publis of the show.

I'm really liking that young girl from Eastenders. And Emma Bunton. Peter Schmeichel pulled a good performance out last night too.
23-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Strictly Come Dancing
yeh, baby bunton and no-neck from EE were by far the best - and that effing jive is no picnic in the park to dance!!

bam bam
23-10-2006, 02:42 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
maxine Wrote:Can't believe Spoony went!

GUTTED!!!!!!! he was the only reason I was watching as I rather fancy him and I miss his weekend radio show now he has left Radio 1........

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
23-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Strictly Come Dancing
I thought it was a real shame that Spoony went too - I think Georgie felt the same, she looked gutted when it was announced it was Spoony who was voted out, I think she was ready to go.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dancing on Ice Patsy 32 3,146 07-02-2007 03:31 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Strictly Confidential Seabreeze 6 1,046 02-12-2006 06:44 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Strictly Dance fever Bob 11 1,726 07-05-2006 04:51 PM
Last Post: maxine
  Dancing on Ice! ils 116 7,262 06-03-2006 08:27 PM
Last Post: Northern angel