Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strictly Dance Fever
11-12-2004, 11:49 PM
Strictly Dance Fever

Following on from strictly come dancing, the BBC are having auditions for a new show in the new year.
It's for the general public to audition and take part in a live dancing show in April/May time.
There was an advert for it after the Strictly come dancing show tonight.
Graham Norton will be introducing it, and on their website they say it is for anyone who has "raw talent, star quality and a desire to dance"
But they don't want professional dancers.
I've given them my e-mail to get the details, anyone else up for a dance competition:laugh:
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2004, 11:16 AM
Strictly Dance Fever
Andrea Wrote:anyone else up for a dance competition:laugh:

Actually I would really love to learn to dance - so I might have a look at this site :wacko: :laugh:
12-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Strictly Dance Fever
i get a slagging for liking this show from bf coz he says its for old granny types. but i love it!! i love watching dance/musicals etc but coupled with fabby glitzy costumes its even better!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
12-12-2004, 06:44 PM
Strictly Dance Fever
I would love to take part in something like this, but I guess that by stating raw talent and strictly non-professionals only need apply, the type of people who will apply will be amateurs who have been dancing since two years old! Plenty of people can dance to a near professional standard but for some reason or another don't make it into the profession.

I on the other hand can dance a few basic dance steps from taking part in local pantomimes (despite having a mum who is ex prof ) but I know I have it in me to dance (might be hereditary) I have Latin fever since watching SCD and I want to sign up for classes in my area.

[font='Times New Roman']I wish strictly dance fever really was for the likes of me. I'd be first in the queue.[/font]

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
12-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Strictly Dance Fever
Bob Wrote:

[color=black][font='Times New Roman']I wish strictly dance fever really was for the likes of me. I'd be first in the queue.[/font]

I would be right behind you Bob!
12-12-2004, 07:36 PM
Strictly Dance Fever
Bob Wrote:I wish strictly dance fever really was for the likes of me. I'd be first in the queue.

Hey, you never know Bob, you could be the person who they are looking for, never say never.
I like you know a few dance steps, I used to dance as a kid, but gave up at age 16. I would also love to re-learn how to dance. So I'm gonna look into it.
But I doubt I will do it because I'd never be able to get away from the family for 2 months.
13-12-2004, 01:15 AM
Strictly Dance Fever
oh dear, does that mean that smutty little leprechaun Norton is back on our shores? i liked him, but feared he was nearing his sell-by date. must be running on Duracell then.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strictly Come Dancing Minklemar 47 4,014 24-12-2006 06:28 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  Strictly Confidential Seabreeze 6 1,022 02-12-2006 06:44 AM
Last Post: Seabreeze
  Strictly Dance fever Bob 11 1,707 07-05-2006 04:51 PM
Last Post: maxine
  Strictly Come Dancing - New Series Pandora 20 2,494 18-10-2005 09:59 PM
Last Post: Andrea