Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday, 19th November Show
19-11-2006, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2006 12:42 AM by Pandora.)

Jan. Leeming.

Yep, the whole show was basically about her.

Jan went into the Bush Telegraph and did her "crying voice" for what seemed like an eternity, claiming in a wobbly falsetto voice that "Im utterly terrified of snakes" and proceeded to break down in "tears" and refuse to be comforted by anyone but a man. Now theres a surprise. :glare:

The producers allowed her to take Jason Donovan to her bush tucker trial, where Jan said she asked God to help her and lo !!!!!!!!!!!!! so it was that the Lord looketh down uponth Jan and all her fears disappearedth and lo! she did the trial involvingth serpens without even breaking into a sweat(eth)....... mainly because she was LYING about being "terrified" of them !!! (in my opinion).

What a load of effing melodrama over nothing. She was no more scared of snakes than Snakey McSnake of Snakeville who has loads of snakes. It was ALL put on and anyone that fell for it must be mental.

She went back to camp and regaled every single person with her bravery at getting ten stars out of twelve for the next - oooh - six hours? Put it like this, those that were originally congratulating Jan, ended up in the Bush Telegraph claiming they wanted to strangle her because she was going on and on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn about her marvellosity in the trial (think I just made a word up there).

The food turned up and Jan was muttering and whining in the background because Faith was cooking again. Faith noticed this and asked Jan, part way through, if she wanted to take over.... she answered no. When the food was dished out, Jan said sarcastically, "Thank you for cooking my food".... Faith jumped down her throat (quite rightly) and then of course we had the usual Leeming about turn, where she started playing the victim - saying in that vile whiny voice, "no no, you have it wrong, I wasnt being horrible, Id never do that, Id never say anything horrid about anyone......" WHAT A VICTIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilmad:

David Gest had a bit of a tantrum over a Liza Minelli question during a quiz, he and Dean Gaffers went on a Treasure Chest Hunt and had to bring back 10 eggs in the chest - very very precariously balanced. As Gesty fell down in the jungle at least twenty times on the way back, I was surprised there were any eggs left, but Dean did well steadying the chest and the eggs were unscathed. They had egg fried rice for dinner while waiting for their 'Roo stew to cook.

Lots of fabulous shots of Myleene in the creek and under the waterfall in her bikini (lovely figure), and the boys trying to wash their bits under the freezing waterfall and complaining that its "difficult to wash yer balls under the glare of the camera"........ Errr boys, imagine how difficult it is to wash yer nu-nu then !!!!!:glare:

Next bush tucker trial involves enormous animals like bulls, emus, llamas etc and guess who the public chose to do it??? Just guess............. yep the whining, victim herself - scrawny Jan.

Ant and Dec told us at the end of the programme that tomorrow night the camp would be split into two. Some will stay in the main camp (we dont know who) and some will go to Snake Camp - where they will go head to head with one another. More details in Mondays show.

Oh, and for the record? Toby Anstiss has gone 9 days without a poo. :blink: :blink:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2006, 08:01 AM
9 days!!!! his breath must stink!

good summary Pan!

Jan is really getting on my nerves but no more so than the editors who give her so much air time - is she really the most interesting thing in the jungle? ... well yes she probably is!

her son was on GMTV today. it's quite obvious that she is some kind of personal friend to Fiona Phillips as she couldn't suck up to her much more. Jan is an appalling woman on ANY level!!!

They were sayng the camp was going to be split into Boys and Girls - not sure if that's true - but how will Jan cope without her Toby and Jason?! (I think a boy/girl divide is a daft idea I would much rather a mix).
20-11-2006, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2006 08:23 AM by survivorfan.)
I was disappointed by the snake trial esp after the histrionics leading up to it. Unfortunately the snakes were so feeble that even a nervous six year old could have happily collected all the stars. Not sure why she was allowed to take 'Jase' along, besides, The Lord was with her and surely even Jase can't compete there. (PS why didn't she invite Alpha Male 'Tobe' - has there been a falling out?)

Noticed that The Leeming thought she was being selected for the trials because the public wanted to see a newsreader brought down to earth or words to that effect. This would indicate that she is under the illusion that she still thinks she is famous, still thnks she's a newsreader, and thinks that newsreaders are somehow above the rest of us. Wrong on all counts, and perhaps an explanation (or would it just be a symptom?) of her neurotic personality? She needs a reality check. Still, people travel miles for one of her roasts so she can't be that bad can she.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
20-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Pandora Wrote:What a load of effing melodrama over nothing. She was no more scared of snakes than Snakey McSnake of Snakeville who has loads of snakes. It was ALL put on and anyone that fell for it must be mental.

You do make me smile Pan :w00t: I love your daily notes.

I want to slap Jan now .... and hard. I cant believe what a drama queen she is. I also cant believe the GBP have voted for her to do ANOTHER task as she bores the ar*se off me with her hysteria.

I noticed too how should wouldnt let Phi comfort her in the video shack ... but as soon as a tasty young man (well Jason anyway) came in, she was fine !!

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
20-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Pandora Wrote:What a load of effing melodrama over nothing. She was no more scared of snakes than Snakey McSnake of Snakeville who has loads of snakes. It was ALL put on and anyone that fell for it must be mental. :

Im in agreement with your thoughts on this Pan. I was all ready with the cotton wool to plug up my ears and the screeching didn't come. Bit of a disappointment really and I thought the snakes looked so sleepy that I did wonder if they had been fed just before the trial in order to placate the "cry baby".
20-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Bonsai Wrote:You do make me smile Pan :w00t: I love your daily notes.

!!
Giz some rep points then, I havent had any in ages :cry: (Cept off Bella). Begging always seems to work for others, so thought Id try it lol :ninja:

I forgot to mention in the summing up above that David Gest was regaling the other people in camp with outrageously made up stories, much to their amusement.

My particular favourite is that his maid is apparently named Vaginica and she recently married a gentleman called Harry Seaman. :mellow:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
20-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Pandora Wrote:My particular favourite is that his maid is apparently named Vaginica and she recently married a gentleman called Harry Seaman. :mellow:

That was hilarous! It kinda makes you think that he was the one who ditched Liza and not the other way around! I am loving David's stories, it was the look on Mylene's face as he told her about his mother being a nun and they left him China, then he got adopted by Americans who only had 2 legs between them! He is a hoot and a worthy winner!

To be honest I am getting fed-up of the editing, we see loads of Jan and David but can't remember the last time we got a run of Faith, Lauren and I had forgotten Matt was there as you hardly see any footage of him. Even Scott's bitching isn't even on the radar and I am sure he is being his usual nasty self.

I do feel sorry that Jan is doing the BTT again, it's getting a bit boring and I would like to see someone else do it!

Although I am looking forward to seeing how the split will change the dynamics of the camp! Watch out for a bitching fest from the girls and the guys will just be partying!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
20-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Bella Wrote:I do feel sorry that Jan is doing the BTT again, it's getting a bit boring and I would like to see someone else do it! !

John Fashnu holds the record for the most trials - he had six, whereas so far Jan has had four.
20-11-2006, 07:34 PM
I will happily give you rep Pan as your write ups are more humerous than any I have read in the paper. I had to read this latest one out to Mr M as we had said much the same last night.
20-11-2006, 07:35 PM
It won't let me I will have to spread some first.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Saturday, 25th November 06 Show Pandora 8 2,911 26-11-2006 04:53 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Wednesday, 22nd November Show Pandora 12 3,467 24-11-2006 09:46 AM
Last Post: Bonsai
  Monday, 20th November Show - incorp fight night !!! Pandora 30 3,715 22-11-2006 09:37 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Saturday 18th November show Pandora 5 1,355 19-11-2006 07:32 PM
Last Post: xrayspex
  Thursday 16/11/06 Show Pandora 6 1,543 17-11-2006 01:36 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Wednesday, 15/11/06 show Pandora 8 1,611 16-11-2006 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Monday 13/11/2006 Show Pandora 10 1,765 15-11-2006 05:42 PM
Last Post: Pandora