Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzie's dinner invitations - brilliant move !
10-06-2006, 10:43 PM

What a move by BB. Get the woman who will be in charge of nominations to choose four housemates to take to dinner this evening. Forget the dinner.... the purpose of this is to divide the house, and make the gang not invited totally paranoid that they will face the chop of Friday. Suzie's choice was classic too...... Grace's gang completely left out.... if Grace was paranoid before... she must be quaking in her boots tonight. Wonder how long it will take for Imogen and Mikey to start taking baby steps back from Grace from now on !

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who THINKS he can.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2006, 05:31 AM
Oh this sounds good. Not seen this yet but will catch up today. If Grace is nominated this week I wonder is she will get more votes than Sezer ?
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2006, 09:09 AM
I saw this on the live feed last night ... actually not sure if this should be labelled "spoiler" as it hasn't been shown yet on C4 catchup.

Anyhoo, Susie's Dinner Party looked like the dullest deadliest dinner party ever! That woman is so controlled and yawnsville and she didn't invite a very eclectic mix of HMs (note proper use of the word SAM!!) if she was canny she would have invited Grace aswell as the only member of Grace's gang and seen how Gracie coped with that!

Had to laugh at Gracie in the living area when the Sister's Grimm and Boring (Leah and Susie) bought in left over chocolates ... "no-body touch them, don't eat them if they offer them to us, we're not having sloppy seconds, etc etc" opined the bossy one ... only to tuck into a good old handful herself!! Mikey was the only one who followed Gracie's orders!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
11-06-2006, 01:39 PM
borneobabe Wrote:What a move by BB. Get the woman who will be in charge of nominations to choose four housemates to take to dinner this evening. Forget the dinner.... the purpose of this is to divide the house, and make the gang not invited totally paranoid that they will face the chop of Friday. Suzie's choice was classic too...... Grace's gang completely left out.... if Grace was paranoid before... she must be quaking in her boots tonight. Wonder how long it will take for Imogen and Mikey to start taking baby steps back from Grace from now on !

Oh brilliant, are they showing that tonight do you know?:applause:

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
11-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Seabreeze Wrote:If Grace is nominated this week I wonder is she will get more votes than Sezer ?

I do hope so......................................:naughty: , i for one will be voting for her.

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.
Benjamin Disraeli

[Image: ake.gif]
12-06-2006, 06:05 AM
I would've invited Mikey and Aisleyne that would've put Grace's nose out of joint.

I couldn't understand why the others were moaning so much. It wasn't Suzie's fault she had a dinner party and could only invite 4 people. Imogen wasn't given a hard time when she got invited to Richard's meal.
12-06-2006, 07:16 AM
what i couldn't get over was the complete lack of generosity for those that had been invited by those who hadn't.

.... also I would have rather sat in the house having a bitching session than gone to that dinner party! Susie will disappear up her own **** soon, mark my words!

also didn't think Susie was very apologetic to those she hadn't invited!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The End - Grace Dent's Final BB Blog Entry (& its brilliant!) Pandora 11 4,158 22-08-2006 02:19 PM
Last Post: Pandora
  Suzie Seabreeze 53 6,484 10-08-2006 02:57 PM
Last Post: IsLe Of WeAtHeR
  *spoiler* - Suzie's nomination results PJ 12 1,571 14-06-2006 06:08 AM
Last Post: maxine
  Richard & Imogens Dinner Cat 3 810 05-06-2006 07:03 PM
Last Post: Cat