Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
21-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!

I've bitten my tongue for long enough!

Clearly there is a village in Sweden being deprived of their idiot as long as Sven is in charge of England!

Unless there is a corner or a free kick, David Beckham doesn't feature in the match!

Michael Owen was unfit when I chose him and now seems to be out of the tournement!

England look dynamic and exciting down the left flank, yet dont appear to have a right flank.

Lets make a change!

Take off center back, put on another center back!

Rooney looks very dangerous, take off, replace with Gerrard (who gets second goal, admitedly).

We desperately need width on the right.........what can I do?

Nothing, I have used all my subs and Beckham refuses to play an attacking roll on the right!

F**king village idiot!

If we get anywhere in this competition, it will be despite Sven the Idiot and not because of him!

Discuss.........

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Awww.. take a Chill Pill Grouch

You're right though.

He should have taken off Carragher, dropped Becks back to Right Back, brought on Lennon in an attacking role similar to what was going on on the right. Pulled off Hargraves or Rooney (looney Rooney) and put on the boy for 20mins to let him see what big boy football is all about.

Trouble is that Rio (oh Rio) pulled up with a groin strain or summint. Throws the whole option sheet out the window.

I agree that Svens failure to get his substitutions to resemble any kind of sense is annoying but lets be honest, he don't really care. Why else take two hobbling strikers, a boy who's so green he's not even wet behind the ears yet and Downing and Hargreaves?

He is clearly unwilling to present an attacking team. More of a safe Saab. Built for safety, unchanged in years, looks better than it performs, Dull.
21-06-2006, 10:50 AM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
I think they should all sit down calmly in the dressing room and listen to the BBC pundits, especially Big Sam and Tezza and do as they're told. :smartie:

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall in the dressing room at half time? I wonder if Sven even goes in there at all, or just leaves it up to McLaren. I suspect the latter.
21-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Hey Grouch...it's just a game! Huh

i would love to see England do well but even if they don't I can rest assure in the knowledge that the world will still spin on it's axis and I will still have my health...Well at least until Grouch pops round and smacks me in the face with a giant welly boot! Huh

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Groucho Wrote:Unless there is a corner or a free kick, David Beckham doesn't feature in the match!

Michael Owen was unfit when I chose him and now seems to be out of the tournement!

England look dynamic and exciting down the left flank, yet dont appear to have a right flank.

Discuss.........

Mr Sven,

You You're quite correct about David Beckham. Set pieces - fine, open play - AWOL

With regards Mike Owen - you cocked up big time. You really ought to have told him "look mate, you're injured and you're useless and i'm not taking any Owens with me to Germany, and that includes Hargreaves. Instead i'm bringing along Bent and Defoe".

We look ineffective down our right flank because David Beckham is nothing like a natural flank player. This is why you should have brought Shaun Wright-Phillips with you and not Theo Walcott. Alternatively you could decide to play Aaron Lennon, but that would mean removing your toy boy from the line-up and that wouldn't be very nice would it?...

You've weaved the most tangled of World Cup webs and this nation is counting down the days - not, i must state, a countdown to the moment when we lift the World Cup this summer, but a countdown to the moment when you finally leave your post...thanks for the mammories...you've selected plenty of them in your time!:good:

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
22-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
I know I am probably asking a really dumb question here but anyway...

If they can't already...why can't they, if a player is genuinely injured and has to leave the squad replace them with another player...like Defoe?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
22-06-2006, 12:12 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Groucho Wrote:I've bitten my tongue for long enough!

Clearly there is a village in Sweden being deprived of their idiot as long as Sven is in charge of England!

Unless there is a corner or a free kick, David Beckham doesn't feature in the match!

Lets make a change!

Take off center back, put on another center back!

Rooney looks very dangerous, take off, replace with Gerrard (who gets second goal, admitedly).

Nothing, I have used all my subs and Beckham refuses to play an attacking roll on the right!

F**king village idiot!

If we get anywhere in this competition, it will be despite Sven the Idiot and not because of him!

Discuss.........

Hello Groucho,

Like your style. Could you not fax the England manager with an ideal line up?

Do me a favour though make sure Crouch is in it. I just like him. Tall lanky bloke ideal for taking a corner, but where are the rest when he sends the ball hurtling to centre field. Bah humbug.

Is Beckham losing his touch he never features much neither these days, or is he leaving all the news features to posh, sure she'll win the cup for England.

I'd like to think England could take Equador on Sunday, is it possible we can?

Maureen
Northern angel.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
22-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Coastie Wrote:I know I am probably asking a really dumb question here but anyway...

If they can't already...why can't they, if a player is genuinely injured and has to leave the squad replace them with another player...like Defoe?

Unfortunately Coast the FIFA rules stipulate that you can only replace squad players who are injured in between the moment you submit your squad and the commencement of the World Cup.

They should have a 'daft basta*d allowance' which would permit only the most ridiculously naive of coaches to replace players whom they should never have really selected in the first place. This would be effective throughout the group stage of the tournament.

22-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Seems a bit harsh to me...I think that provided a player is genuinely injured (I mean anyone can get injured at any moment on a footie pitch not just those who may not be 100% fit) you should be able to replace them whenever so you constantly have a full squad!

Bad form FIFA...bad form! :mad:

22-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Sven is such a w*nk*r!!!
Coastie Wrote:Seems a bit harsh to me...I think that provided a player is genuinely injured (I mean anyone can get injured at any moment on a footie pitch not just those who may not be 100% fit) you should be able to replace them whenever so you constantly have a full squad!

Bad form FIFA...bad form! :mad:

FIFA and good common sense aren't often found in the same sentence...