Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweeny Tood
17-08-2006, 10:54 AM
Sweeny Tood

They are doing a remake of this with Director Tim Burton and Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd - plus - it`s a musical and Depp plans to do all the singing himself. I always like something to look forward to

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4801161.stm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Sweeny Tood
Oooh, can't wait! Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd - what a fab choice, but then again Johnny Depp as bin liner would still get my vote!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Sweeny Tood
Sweeney Todd is one of my favourite musicals so to have one of my favourite actors in the lead role is just pure heaven :wub: :applause:
20-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Sweeny Tood
Bella Wrote:Oooh, can't wait! Johnny Depp as Sweeny Todd - what a fab choice, but then again Johnny Depp as bin liner would still get my vote!

I see where you coming from Bella!

But the whole Sweeney Todd story just turns my stomach - I couldn't watch the recent version with Ray thingymajig in it even though I was sure it would be excellent with him in it (what is his second name - it's really annoying me!).

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
20-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Sweeny Tood
Ray Winstone Smile
20-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Sweeny Tood
Dolores Wrote:I see where you coming from Bella!

But the whole Sweeney Todd story just turns my stomach - I couldn't watch the recent version with Ray thingymajig in it even though I was sure it would be excellent with him in it (what is his second name - it's really annoying me!).

It was a bit stomach churning but Ray Winstone was great in it - I haven't had meat pies since I watched it though!!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT