Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Escape to the Legion on The History Channel : UK, and the Discovery Channel :USA
15-10-2005, 07:14 PM
TV Escape to the Legion on The History Channel : UK, and the Discovery Channel :USA

TV: Escape to the Legion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know some of you missed the show the first time when it aired on Channel 4, So I thought that I would share the information that it will be aired by the HISTORY Channel this month and the Discovery Channel in December
Link with info

The History Channel :excl:
http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/...gramme_2829.php

ESCAPE TO THE LEGION: Escape To The Legion - Part 2
Sun October 16th at 9:00pm
Sat October 22nd at 12:00am
ESCAPE TO THE LEGION: Escape To The Legion - Part 3
Sun October 23rd at 9:00pm
Sat October 29th at 12:00am
Escape To The Legion - Part 4
Sun 30 Oct, 9pm
Sat October 29th at 12:00am
http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/...gramme_2838.php

And in December in the US on the Discovery Military Channel

Escape to the Legion
Sun, Dec. 18, at 7 p.m. ET/PT
http://military.discovery.com/comin...comingsoon.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the info RD :thumbsup:
15-10-2005, 11:18 PM
Your welcome , FYI I will be filming another series of EttL next May except this time all the Recuits will be American. The Discovery channel bought the rights to the show.
15-10-2005, 11:37 PM
RaiderDingo Wrote:this time all the Recuits will be American.

Lots of 'friendly fire' incidents then? :bag:

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
16-10-2005, 06:08 AM
Fee For All Wrote:Lots of 'friendly fire' incidents then? :bag:

:laugh: :laugh: Good one...
16-10-2005, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2005 07:45 AM by Coastie.)
RaiderDingo Wrote:Your welcome , FYI I will be filming another series of EttL next May except this time all the Recuits will be American. The Discovery channel bought the rights to the show.

Well that's no good...I can't get the Discovery Channel! :angry:

Keep your eyes open for Commando V.I.P aswell people....its starts soon on ITV3 I think (gosh I'm p[ants at these heads up alert thingies...I can never remember which channel the darn things are on)...anyway it's Z list celebs taking Commando basic training...the only one I recognise is the woman that was first in Londons Burning and went on to be in Ultimate Force (Lucky Cow!)

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Ill have to remember this as i really loved the last series. Thanks for giving us the heads up. You'll have to remind us all next year. :thumbsup:

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
16-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Coastie Wrote:Keep your eyes open for Commando V.I.P aswell people....its starts soon on ITV3 I think (gosh I'm p[ants at these heads up alert thingies...I can never remember which channel the darn things are on)...anyway it's Z list celebs taking Commando basic training...the only one I recognise is the woman that was first in Londons Burning and went on to be in Ultimate Force (Lucky Cow!)

It starts this Wednesday on C5 Coastie. 8pm - 8.30pm and runs for 6 weeks. It looks really good.
16-10-2005, 10:10 AM
ilovesurvivor Wrote:It starts this Wednesday on C5 Coastie. 8pm - 8.30pm and runs for 6 weeks. It looks really good.

C5 - that was it....I get confused with my freeview channels (I can only get ch5 when I switch the thing on)...excellent! :naughty: except for the fact I'm working and I can't tape off the freeview channels so I'll have to miss the first episode...I wonder if they'll be a repaet so I can catch it later in the week? :sad:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
16-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Coastie why can't you tape off Freeview?

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Escape to the Legion! Coastie 213 81,388 02-10-2012 01:44 PM
Last Post: Haydon
  Celebrity Big Brother returns to Channel 4 on January 2. Punkyfish 1 1,687 23-12-2008 12:18 PM
Last Post: Punkyfish
  Girl's Guide to Sex in the 21st Century - Channel 5 (who else?), Mondays, 11pm PJ 21 8,380 21-11-2006 12:06 PM
Last Post: Slipper
  Discovery/Science Channel msgirl 2 1,467 31-12-2005 03:56 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Which channel would you choose? PJ 29 2,892 24-11-2005 12:44 PM
Last Post: bridge
  Channel 4 Eternity 7 1,352 06-10-2005 09:21 AM
Last Post: Dolores