Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tabby and his band?
05-12-2004, 01:25 AM
Tabby and his band?

We all know that tabby has been playing in his band for a while... What do you think he will do? Tabby is likely to have a more succeful career in my opinion than G4 and steve. Tabby is going to get the Record contract and not his band. ALthough his band may still play with him, they wont be signed. that might cause problems.

you think tabby will break off from his band or keep them

I support tabby whatever he does, I think hes brilliant, has an excellent voice, Sounds a lot like kelly Jones from stereophonics lol Confused.

Hes going to be on Ozzy osbournes new album too Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Tabby and his band?
I was gutted to see Tabby go last night, i wanted him to win. I will now be voting like mad for G4, as i think Steve is very over-rated, and i would not buy a record of his, but i think Steve is going to win, as for Tabby i would buy an album of his, he is fantastic, what an entertainer.

Tabby may be OUT but he is still the Winner as far as i'm concerned.
05-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Tabby and his band?
Tabby got an excellent voice????

Who are you listening to? When he did the Bon Jovi number you get to see just how well BJ can sing...and Tabby cant. Tabby couldnt even pull off a decent rendition of Sailing. His Steve Tyler wasnt too bad the other week though (ignoring hte off key part), and I'm willing to give Tabby a break last night as he looked well stressed. He seemed to relax a little at the end, but after the first three acts I thought G4 were the only ones who looked like they WANTED to be there. Steve came on stronger too, I think he looked particularly miserable in his first song.

Anyway, G4 earned it last night. I enjoyed watching them more than the others...dont know why, but its what its all supposed to be about isnt it...(....the X factor...)?
05-12-2004, 03:56 PM
Tabby and his band?
tabby is crap. he tries too hard all the time and has hair like sharon. if you sing a song that howard et al from hbos has adopted to sell mortgages to sing in a talent contest then its a surefire way of getting knocked out. we are saving we are saving ... extra interest!!

kookycat? she makes exceedingly good posts

[Image: pot002.gif]

[Image: egg03061.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Tabby and his band?
Tabby needs a band if he's going to go anywhere....whether he tries to go it with his old band or the industry create on around him is the question.....do they care enough (the industry) to go to all that effort?

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
05-12-2004, 04:50 PM
Tabby and his band?
I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Tabby and his band agreed to a temporary parting to see how far he got in this competition, knowing that they'd reunite afterwards - whatever the result. No evidence, but I've thought this since the beginning.
05-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Tabby and his band?
[QUOTE=Coastie]Tabby needs a band if he's going to go anywhere..../QUOTE]

Tabby's on a winner with the backing of Sharon & Ozzie.......They will love him in the States...An Irish Rocker!....that's where he's gonna be big.....
05-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Tabby and his band?
Coastie Wrote:Tabby needs a band if he's going to go anywhere....

....and a good dentist! sorry! but it's true isn't it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tabby - what was in the papers? maxine 14 2,580 12-12-2004 09:07 PM
Last Post: noni