Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tabby - what was in the papers?
28-11-2004, 10:15 AM

Last night, Sharon said something about some lies in the newspapers about Tabby (cue suitably crest fallen expression on Tabby's face). Anyone know what the stories were about?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-11-2004, 10:17 AM
:laugh: I think maybe they did an expose on his lack of musical ability! :laugh: :devil:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
28-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Behave Dol - it was something else - and I wanna know what - who knows??? Come on spill the beans!!
29-11-2004, 10:48 AM
All I could find was that he said he smoked marijuana at some point, that it made him go green and feel sick and he didnt do it much. He looked around saw all his friends on drugs being losers and didn't want to be like them and decided music gave him a natural high. So I think that was the drugs part (anyone know more..?)

On the girlfriend side, she is in Ireland somewhere by herself bringing up the kid and she has no family there, so she is having a hard time (this why they flew her and hte baby over). Sounds like as she was heading back she threw a wobbly and they had a fight, allegedly giving the tabmeister a head butt and some other stuff.

Thats all I could find on the web. Anyone read the article??
29-11-2004, 03:12 PM
Thanks sayangmouse - it is hardly bad stuff that though is it?? From what they were saying on the programme it sounded a lot worse.
29-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Saw a bit in the Mail on Saturday with his ex band mates slagging him off for dropping them at the start of the show, and that he hasn't done a days work all his lifem, and how his girlfriend fell pregnant and he was really upset about it but came round in the end. blah blah blah thats if believe evrything you read.
29-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys.

Not exactly hard hitting stuff. Must've been a slow news day.
29-11-2004, 06:01 PM
maxine Wrote:Thanks guys.

Not exactly hard hitting stuff. Must've been a slow news day.
Whatever it was it didn't stop Shazza going for the sympathy vote did it!

btw - I thought it was totally naff and manipulative to use his son for the video footage behind him when he sang Sweet Child of Mine - really really crass. You live by the sword you die by the sword!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
29-11-2004, 06:24 PM
I think India's got the story right. From what I read, Tabby entered the competition with his band in the group category, apparently he was told the other members weren't talented enough and to re enter as a solo artist.

Kind of thinking (& don't forget I'm a huge fan of G4 as a group) that the blond lead in G4 Jonathan, should have been told the same thing

http://www.theblueroom.me.uk
[Image: 1BD_button.gif]
30-11-2004, 03:14 PM
the whole thing with Tabby's band is a bit crud really....I mean come on at the time they were telling him to go for it and even said to the camera that he should go for it and shouldn't miss such an opportunity..blah blah blah.....I reckon they didn't expect him to get so far and are now totally green with envy....sorry but to the rest of his OLD band...get over it and maybe he'll remember you when he's rich and famous...... :angry:

Think about it.....if you were talent spotted and told that to fulfill your dream you would have to leave your friends behind wouldn't you do it? Or more to the point if you were friends with someone who could go all the way would you want to be someone who holds them back and stops them fulfilling theor potential or would you want to say 'GO FOR IT' and wish them all the best and still be there if it doesn't work out to pick up the pieces....because to me that's what real friendship is all about......

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tabby and his band? whoa182 8 1,162 05-12-2004 08:20 PM
Last Post: Dolores