Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactical Voting
26-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Tactical Voting

Convinced that Derek and Makosi voted for Eugene for tactical reasons s they see him as the least threat.

Makosi even went as far as to admit that she never speaks to him!

"You can put lipstick on a pig...but it's still a pig!!!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Tactical Voting
Makosi might just as well had a sign over her head saying 'This is a tactical vote'!!

How obvious can she get??:glare:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Tactical Voting
it's what I would do!

I would have voted to keep in Orlaith and Makosi without a hint of shame or duplicity!!! lol!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Tactical Voting
Maybe so Dol - but you would think that she could at least have the balls to say this is tactical instead of making herself look stoopid - by making some cock and bull story up about Eugene entertaining her!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

27-07-2005, 09:58 AM
Tactical Voting
I've been wondering when they would put their petty squabbles behind them and wake up to the fact that tactical voting is their only chance of winning.

They constantly nominate the people that irritate them most rather than the one that could possibly win - duh!

In the "save" nominations it's logical to save the one who is least likely to pose a threat but no ... most of them chose the people they like most!

Agree that Makosi should have said it was tactical though. She acts so stupid at times but there is a working brain in there somewhere Smile
27-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Tactical Voting
Maybe I'm being stoopid, but Eugene seems like an all round nice guy even if his jokes and stories are as dull as dishwater. From what I've seen, he seems the only one who isn't using tactics or back-stabbing to improve his position. If it is a tactical vote, I wonder if it might backfire.

If for instance it was a Eugene Kamal final, would there be enough anti-Kamal viewers to allow Eugene to win. Or would the problem be that although there are few people that positively hate Eugene, there aren't nearly enough that positively adore him to be bothered to vote?
27-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Tactical Voting
I must admit I took Makosi's nominations at face value. Does that make me stupid? Surely she would've nominated Orlaith to save as she got booed a couple of weeks back.
27-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Tactical Voting
Makosi might have made a mistake.

I am not entirely sure that Orlaith will stay over Kamal.

She will possibly be the only female contestant left, and lose a certain vote for future evictions.
Find all posts by this user
27-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Tactical Voting
i was shocked Makosi didn't vote for Kemal - i dunno its another mistake onher part imo...she just looks bad esp since he let by gones be bygones and voted for her.

How about Craig's voting??? Tactical??I thought he would defiitely pick Derek or maybe even Kemal over Orlaith - he has a lot if fun with them and is always having chats with Derek

He probably thinks he has a better chance of winning if he's the only gay in the village!! :w00t:

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Work is the curse of the drinking classes&quot;</span></span>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Actual Voting Percentages on the Night sayangmouse 5 1,125 18-07-2005 02:02 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse
  Voting - do you and how much? Gelastic 14 2,295 07-06-2005 03:43 PM
Last Post: dab