Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take That to reform!
11-10-2005, 06:50 AM
Take That to reform!

I see on Yahoo news that Take That may be reforming for a Christmas Special. Does this make anyone excited ... (sit down ILS, I wasn't asking you!!!)

To be honest, I'm so cool, that I can't really remember Take That as bands who dance and harmonise just don't do it for me.

I don't think Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams need the money, but that funny fellah who did CBB seems to have disappeared from view doesn't he, it'll be like a Christmas Bonus for them wont it!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2005, 07:23 AM
Take That to reform!
Dolores Wrote:I see on Yahoo news that Take That may be reforming for a Christmas Special. Does this make anyone excited ... (sit down ILS, I wasn't asking you!!!)

I am just going to ignore that comment :angry:

Actually although I loved Take That and I regret not seeing them in concert, I don't know if it would work now! I say don't spoil the memories!
11-10-2005, 07:34 AM
Take That to reform!
I actually htought the idea of them reforming for Xmas sounded jolly exciting. I was never really a fan of them, although their music was good. But to see all the personalities reform will be good fun I reckon!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

11-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Take That to reform!
Anything which means I will see Jason Orange gyrating on my screen again is ok by me. :w00t:
Find all posts by this user
11-10-2005, 08:35 AM
Take That to reform!
Please God, let this be a wind up......

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
11-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Take That to reform!
karenh Wrote:Please God, let this be a wind up......

ROFALMFAO.......
11-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Take That to reform!
er..Who?.....

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
28-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Take That to reform!
karenh Wrote:Please God, let this be a wind up......

Looks like it wasn't... :oops:

Old enough to know better... :whistling
29-11-2005, 05:38 AM
Take That to reform!
Dolores,

You know something, Robbie Williams is to arrogant to want to reform. since he thinks he 's the only one in the group with the most talent! According to robbie boy wonder himself??????

On the night this programme was broadcast he couldn't even be bothered to be in the same room, his speeches came via video or satelite.

On the subject of them being a ground breaking group, this was on the basis of there dancing and not singing. Boy groups or bands are not a new idiom. Mo-town and original soul labels gave the world a damn sight better.

Maureen
Northern angel
29-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Take That to reform!
Oh, I don't know would it be such a bad thing? The Rolling Stones got it back together as did Duran Duran, Depeche Mode and countless others. Pink Floyd done it for Live-Aid,so why not Take That?

I appreciate that Take That cannot be compared to above bands but looking back and during the course of the documentary I think it showed that Take That did write some really good songs. They were right in saying that no other boy-band has quite managed what Take That had. And even though Westlife have been around longer, they don't quite measure up.

As for bust-ups and spatting about who has the biggest ego, let's remember that John Lennon & Paul McCartney hardly spoke (if at all) to each other after The Beatles split up.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT