Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Talent spotting....
22-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Talent spotting....

Okay...seen anyone you like yet or think will go far dispite your personal preferences?

That 14yr old black girl had an amazing voice but I still think 14 is way too young for the cut throat world of showbiz.

So far they seem to have shown more of the bad acts than any decent ones so I can't go beyond that for now.

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2007, 07:10 PM
Talent spotting....
Gosh a few good blokes thus far and a couple of good women but I can't see what they were raving about with regards to that girl who auditioned at 14 last year...I thought she sounded terrible! :shocking:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-08-2007, 01:56 PM
Talent spotting....
Hello Coastie,

A few 3 second clips of groups is not sufficient to judge on whether the sound was any good. So can't comment.

School dinner lady come cleaner may have a bit of a voice, very Lulu. Ready made fan club of teen boppers.

34 year old sounds a bit like Olivia Newton John. Again ready made fan club from previous singing engagements.

14 year old soul come R and B wanabe is like thousands of others. Another ready made fan club from school.

15 year old Paris sang a clip from I will always love you, not startling but would do wise to stick with classical music and folk. Better still she should drop out of the comp as she could do better with Johnathan Shallit of Shallit Global. She could be the next Hayley Westenrae and outsell them all but not with the X factor.

So far am struggling to find anything to rave about with the lads, Ryan is mediocre .

Will it be the hard luck story that sells the wanabe artist?

The real talent must have given the show a miss this year.

Maureen
Northern angel.

:party2: :sunb: :wine: :artist: :laugh:
Find all posts by this user
01-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Talent spotting....
Coastie Wrote:I can't see what they were raving about with regards to that girl who auditioned at 14 last year...I thought she sounded terrible! :shocking:

Agreed Coastie I thought she was absolutely horrendeus.

Total :assshake:

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
03-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Talent spotting....
All the people I think are absolutely appalling, the panel seem to love, and those I think don't have a bad voice, they slate! Still what do I know!
03-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Talent spotting....
They're not waterproof, so they don't do that well in the snow, which is ironic, because many Americans initially purchased their UGG Classic Tall Women's Boots 5815 as snow boots.A few years ago, tons of Hollywood celebrities gave Uggs a try, and just like that, the UGG Classic Short Women's Boots 5825 were everywhere! These days, you'll find Ugg boots have gone high fashion - the retailer recently collaborated with shoe designer Tamara Mellon of Jimmy Choo to create a line of UGG Metal Decoration Short Women's Boots 5829 with studded stars and other fashionable finishes, like fringes.Uggs have gone from practical to fashionable in just a few years, and nowadays, the brand has way more than just boots. Now, you can getUGG Metal Decoration Tall Women's Boots 5838, Ugg sandals, Ugg clogs, Ugg slippers - the list goes on and on! Ugg boots help you stay warm once the cold air rushes in, but thanks to a fashionable revamp, these surfer UGG Classic Mini Women's Boots 5854 can also help you stay super stylish. Below are some picks for the fall season.Ugg Australia Women's Classic Tall.These are the UGG Classic Argyle Knit Women's Boots 5879 that started it all - the classic tall boot is one of the brand's "heritage styles." Recently, these boots underwent a high fashion makeover, and they now come in marbled copper sheepskin, so you can stay warm and make a statement at the same time. The UGG Bailey Button Kids' Boots 5991 are the most versatile style, because they look great pulled all the way up and also rolled down with a portion of the fleece UGG New Bailey Button Women's Boots 5808 sheepskin showing. With a soft foam insole covered in genuine sheepskin, these UGG Classic Patent Paisley Women's Boots 5852 are extremely comfortable and also extremely warm.UGG Classic Short Kids' Boots 5281 Womne's Classic Short.The classic shorts, like their taller relatives, are also a part of the boots that started it all.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Open Debate .What would you like to see as a way of developing talent? Northern angel 12 2,009 30-09-2005 12:47 AM
Last Post: Northern angel