Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
21-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson

I thought the whole point in having an ITV2 show on, after the main programme was for people to watch it? Sorry, but I had to turn this off as I couldnt stand the raving burblings of Tara.
[/FONT]
Someone should tell her there is a fine line between "acting eccentrically" and being plain crap at presenting.

[FONT=Century Gothic]Also what on earth is going on with her body? :ohmy: Her head was gigantic last night - she is so underweight she is now cursed with lollipop head syndrome. Her arms are sinewy, muscular, veiny and her neck is like that of a weightlifter - and she reckons she doesnt work out????? My ass.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
Risking a scathing attack from your viscious tongue Pandy Poo I totally disagree. I thought it was hilarious, she is truly bonkers and I love her. This has nothing to do with the fact that she is co presenting now with Matty Brown who I have no sexual interest in what so ever ...OH NO!

I thought she looked quite well, good muscle tone - obviously been to the gym and did you clock the sheepish little glances between her and Matt - I recon they have been at it.....yes I do. You just watch them together.
21-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
I remember making a similar post as yours Pandora, last year when I first joined SO. I really thought it was utter tosh and an insult to the viewers. But, persuaded by someone (may even have been Cat - lol) not to take it so seriously and just go with the flow, I kind of relaxed into it and must admit that I found myself warming to it, even the incredibly stupid antics of TPT.

I missed it last night because I decided to watch Twelfth Night on BBC4 (well you gotta have a bit of "culchure" now and again and it clashed with IAC) so I taped IAC and watched it when TPT was on. I'll be watching tonight though and am interested to see what TPT looks like, anorexic or well toned Smile LOL @ lollipop head.
21-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
Thanks for that Critters, I think it was me actually...I loved her and MDS last year.....she was a bit over the top last night and barked (yes barked) quite a bit but I put that down to over excitement being the first show and over excitement and nerves presenting for the first time with Matty after a night of heavy pre show petting. Just look at their eye contact.
21-11-2005, 08:49 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
Shall be on a special look out for the tell tale signs Cat Smile
21-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
Cat Wrote:Risking a scathing attack from your viscious tongue Pandy Poo I totally disagree. I thought it was hilarious, she is truly bonkers and I love her. This has nothing to do with the fact that she is co presenting now with Matty Brown who I have no sexual interest in what so ever ...OH NO!

I thought she looked quite well, good muscle tone - obviously been to the gym and did you clock the sheepish little glances between her and Matt - I recon they have been at it.....yes I do. You just watch them together.

Lol @ Pandy Poo :wink2:

I think with Tara Para - there is no middle ground is there? Some either find her the most irritating woman on the planet, or you adore her and think she is the bees knees.

I will have to bite the bullet and watch the looney again, to check out the eye contact with the new man.......... I bet they are bonking. :ninja:

Sorry though Cat - Tara does not have "good muscle tone" - she is sinewy and has veins in her arms like a man, its so not a good look.

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
21-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
I cannot stand her, she is an idiot.:boxing:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]
Find all posts by this user
21-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
God she's vile!

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
22-11-2005, 09:40 AM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
The only thing that I found really funny about last night's show was when he said "I'm Matt Brown" and she said "and I'm Tanning Nicely" Smile
22-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
I cant stand her. Sad
What a difference between ITV 1 & ITV 2 productions.

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tara's Dress Bella 6 2,749 06-12-2005 10:16 AM
Last Post: Bonsai