Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tara Palmer Too Far!
29-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!

What is IYV2 doing letting this woman continue to "present" the second show?

Everynight she is getting worse and worse.

Tonight she appears to be either sweating terribly or has covered her face in vasaline, she told everyone that Sophie is a lesbian, she ranted over all of Nats interview, she SPAT on MDS during a lonk, and then threw all the props into the jungle.

If she is back on the old powder (which she is acting like) then she seriously should be pulled from this show.

Im amazed MDS hasnt walked off set yet

The Blue Room - BB6 news gossip and chat
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
I don't understand why she's there either, she's a disaster, and off her brain :angry:
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
I cant watch her. She appears drunk to me on every programme and mercifully I missed tonights, which sounds like she was more out of control than ever. She reckons she isnt jealous of Sophie (who nicked a boyfriend off her apparently - yaaaaaawn), so why make the lesbian comments? She should be very careful may sue her, or give her a smack in the mouth. Im hoping for the latter.
29-11-2004, 11:27 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
For all watching IAC can be escapist effortless schadenfraude-style entertainment, I agree this is the downside -talentless tarts like TPT participating, behaving appallingly, yet ending up being rewarded with more 'slebbritty' than they deserve and becoming presenters despite their patent lack of aptitude.

I didn't watch her on ITV2 tonight but would agree if she's spitting at co-presenters and generally losing it, it would be nice if she could be recognised for the loser she is and dumped from our screens forever!
29-11-2004, 11:28 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
She ended the show by belting MDS around the head really hurting him with a prop, he couldnt finish the link as he was doubled over

29-11-2004, 11:30 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
Yes. Too many e-numbers at breakfast today, I think. As the end credits were rolling she belted Mark over the head with a big toy hammer. The foam hammerhead flew off and Mark got clouted with the wooden handle. The crwe were all laughing nervously as the sound went off and Mark bent over saying Ow!

I think she might need a rest. Maybe she was stressed at having to interview her mate Nastily without revealing her disappointment in the woman.
29-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
yes quite dab, she was sucking up to Nat obviously regretting everytime she had been saying that she was being pathetic and attention seeking and useless.

Someone get Nat the footage :oops:

30-11-2004, 06:13 AM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
Hmmmmmmm Sad
Find all posts by this user
30-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
jonnyboy Wrote:She ended the show by belting MDS around the head really hurting him with a prop, he couldnt finish the link as he was doubled over

I thought this was really funny and so did the crew. MDS seemed to me, to take in in good faith.

She has always been bonkers and her style not to everyones cup of tea.

I hope she's not back on the sniff.
30-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Tara Palmer Too Far!
tpt Wrote:Hmmmmmmm Sad

tpt - if you are actually Tara, this thread must be a terribly hurtful thing to read... and I offer you my sincere apologies for my part in causing you that pain.

If you look back at my posts on the subject you will see that I enjoy "IAC...Now!" and always encourage people to give the programme a chance. It's an acquired taste, which I consider well worth the effort.

However, your intuitive, off-the-cuff and wacky style of presenting does make the programme a hit and miss affair. And last night was one of the ones that missed. Hey, it happens... you know that.

I admire you. And I have fun watching Mark trying to cope with you. Please keep it going. Smile

ps. if you're not Tara I'll cope with my embarrassment - it's worth me risking that embarrassment on the small chance that you are actually Tara and you're upset.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I Missed the whole Tara Palmer Going Mad jammin76 4 1,671 03-12-2004 09:41 AM
Last Post: Blue Alex
  Who likes Tara Palmer Tomkinson on ITV2 claire 14 1,656 29-11-2004 03:41 PM
Last Post: claire