I only have decaf
It varies depending on my mood
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea & Coffee Drinking
14-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking

How much tea and coffee do you drink a day?

During the week I have a cup of Cadburys Hilights (chocolate) before bed, and the most coffee I drink is 3-4 cups a week in Starbucks (caramel macchiato - mmmm!) However if I am busy I won't have any at all.

At weekends I sometimes have a cup of "real" coffee in the morning (but usually decaf) and then usually a decaf tea later in the day.

I find if I am stuck at a meeting or something where there is only tea and coffee available, I feel really ill if I have 3+ cups a day...irritable and stressed and also very unhappy.

Generally though I just drink water by the bucketload!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2005, 01:24 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I don't drink any tea or coffee. I might have a Hot Chocolate at night before bed though, otherwise I'm like you Ceri, I drink litres of water. Smile

"You cannot teach people anything. You can only help them discover it within themselves."
14-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I hate coffee, and can only drink tea black, no sugar.

Herbal tea isn't really my thing, but I do keep a range of teas in the house - Earl Grey being the current favourite. I also go through phases of using loose tea and usually bung a load of different types in together.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
Find all posts by this user
14-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I only drink tea at home and have about 3 - 4 a day on average! The rest of the time I ever drink plain water or squash!

I do like coffee after a meal in a restarant but if I pop in a cafe I tend to have a Hot chocolate if I want a hot drink!
14-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I have had four cups of tea already today and will probably have at least four more and then chocolate horlicks at bedtime as it helps dilute the caffeine for me to sleep. Then again I might open a bottle of wine although I rarely drink on my own.

Keep promising myself I will drink more water in fact I will get a glass now instead of putting the kettle on again.
14-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
Blimey maz - do you have any trouble sleeping?
14-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
When working I may drink up to 6 mugs of tea a day.....

At home I was drinking up to 7 pints (I have a pint sized mug...3 in fact) and decided this was a bit excessive so in February I decided to cut down at home!

I started having tea every other mug of drink...other times I had hot lemon juice....my kidneys yelled their objection...my joints ached for a few days....

I then started to drink just two mugs of tea a day and hot lemon at all other times.....

Now I have one mug a day and the rest of the time I drink boiled water or hot lemon....

I am trying to cut down at work but it's hard as people simply make a round of tea a coffee and I don't always get to tell them I'd prefer boiled water! :mellow:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
14-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I dont really drink tea or coffee. I might have an odd one in the week - but very rarely. I prefer gin Blush

I'm not perfect, but im so close it scares me
14-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
I have voted 5-10 cups per day and this is quite possible. I usually have two mugs of tea before work, one as soon as I get there and a least another 3/4 during the day. I have found I drink less tea in the evenings now though - although I will usually have one before bed.

Can;t drink coffee at all, don't like it and I know I should try to drink more water too.
14-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Tea & Coffee Drinking
Buzz Wrote:Can;t drink coffee at all, don't like it

I hate coffee...I can even taste if someone has stirred my tea after they have stired a coffee...eeew :sick:

I drink about 3 pints of water a day to!

Gosh...it's no wonder I'm always on the loo!

That's...10 pints of fluids a day on average! Blush

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Drinking Bonsai 20 1,724 25-03-2006 11:30 AM
Last Post: Coastie
  Hanging some mistletoe in the SO Coffee Lounge... Kittencat 63 5,234 20-12-2005 10:50 PM
Last Post: ils