Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telephone healing
23-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Telephone healing

did anyone see this on BBC2 last night, the Australian 'intuitive healer' who for £150 for an 8 minute phone call will diagnose your sickness and heal it with a course of sessions over the phone?

Her technique seems to involve diagnosing something pretty horrendous and insisting that she is the only one who can cure it (at £150 a session of course).

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2005, 01:20 PM
Telephone healing
I missed this SF, but I read somewhere that she told the interviewers not to get too close with the cameras and recording equipment in case her brain exploded :shocking: :w00t:

Im sure I will catch it again on SKY!!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
23-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Telephone healing
Isis Wrote:I missed this SF, but I read somewhere that she told the interviewers not to get too close with the cameras and recording equipment in case her brain exploded

yes, and she had problems with questions too, if they got a bit too probing she would suffer from bad radiation and leave the room.

At the end she diagnosed the interviewer as having something wrong with her brain, it was turning 'mushy' on one side and that if she didn't let her treat it she could develop MS by the age of 35. The interviewer visited a neurologist who said she was perfectly healthy. when she confronted the 'healer' and told her she had been given a clean bill of health she replied it was because she had cured it!

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
23-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Telephone healing
OMG....what a charlatan!!!!! I wish I had seen it now for comedy value :w00t:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
23-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Telephone healing
Sounds interesting...
17-02-2006, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2006 01:43 AM by Northern angel.)
Telephone healing
survivorfan Wrote:did anyone see this on BBC2 last night, the Australian 'intuitive healer' who for £150 for an 8 minute phone call will diagnose your sickness and heal it with a course of sessions over the phone?

Her technique seems to involve diagnosing something pretty horrendous and insisting that she is the only one who can cure it (at £150 a session of course).

Hello survivorfan,

Oh I wish they'd repeat it. I like stupid programmes for there comedy value.

Was that programme called, "How to Fleece a gullible Brit?" Or,
"How can I get my own back for histories mistakes?"

Maureen
Northern angel.
17-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Telephone healing
Isis Wrote:I missed this SF, but I read somewhere that she told the interviewers not to get too close with the cameras and recording equipment in case her brain exploded :shocking: :w00t:

Im sure I will catch it again on SKY!!!!

Hello Isis,

Someone was on hand then to catch her exploding brain with a goldfish net?

Maureen
Northern angel
17-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Telephone healing
survivorfan Wrote:yes, and she had problems with questions too, if they got a bit too probing she would suffer from bad radiation and leave the room.

At the end she diagnosed the interviewer as having something wrong with her brain, it was turning 'mushy' on one side and that if she didn't let her treat it she could develop MS by the age of 35. The interviewer visited a neurologist who said she was perfectly healthy. when she confronted the 'healer' and told her she had been given a clean bill of health she replied it was because she had cured it!

Hello again survivorfan,

What bollicks, it sounds more amusing by the minute. A bit like Sylvester Stallones mother reading ar$es.

I'll have to write in and ask them to repeat the programme for its novelty value.

Maureen
Northern angel.
17-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Telephone healing
This was actually on last week and it's a load of rubbish in my eyes. As I have said a billion times, I'm into all the supernatural stuff but please...