02-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Test the Nation - IQ Test

Anyone take this test tonight?

I did.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Yeah, I did it online and I didn't do too well Blush I bet you did Patsy - go on, what did you get?
03-09-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm at work, so couldn't - might see if its still available onlie a few hours after it was broadcast, it would help to get through a night watch....
03-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Critique Wrote:Yeah, I did it online and I didn't do too well Blush I bet you did Patsy - go on, what did you get?

No, no. Modesty forbids. Blush
03-09-2006, 10:02 AM
can i say here and now that i've NEVER watched any of these 'test the nation shows' they seem to go on all night and i can always find something better to do (ie. watch another channel or come on here!)

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2006, 10:07 AM
I watched the first one but my red button didnt work and I didnt do very well, so I stopped watching them :bag:

I don't need Anne Robinson to tell me I'm a genius :w00t:

Bollox to potplants
03-09-2006, 10:11 AM
floopy Wrote:I don't need Anne Robinson to tell me I'm a genius :w00t:

me either - many many years ago I took a test in a newspaper to see if I could get into mensa - and I passed, but I took the high handed attitudue of Groucho Marx and thought I don't want to be a member of any club that will have me - and that, my friends, is why I don't belong to mensa - even though they begged me, yes begged me to be a member!!!! :bag:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Me too! :laugh: I did the general Mensa test, then did the proper written one in the exam room, they begged me to join too, but i was a student and couldn't afford the membership fee.

:nerd:

Bollox to potplants
03-09-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't watch it - too boring - but I like to do it online.

I had problems with the online version though (it kept stalling) and hubby came in from the Red Bull Air Race, totally fed up because he'd gone 130 miles and it had to be cancelled due to the bad weather conditions. So I lost a bit of concentration while trying to look sympathetic. It was OK once I got to the end of that part because you can stop and take a break between sections.

Anyway, if modesty forbids Patsy from telling I'm going to say that embarrassment forbids me from telling.

I've always done quite well on those tests in the past so I'm wondering if I am in the early stages of dementia Big Grin
03-09-2006, 10:45 AM
I started doing it but lost interest after a while, there was too much padding in the show between questions, such as the idiot whose stilts fell off. And too many cliched remarks about footballers' wives. I also found some of the questions misleading, such as the dominoes where you were asked for the next one in sequence, but it wasn't a sequence, it was a pattern. And the cartoons showing a sequence of events, they were too small to be able to see the detail.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  This is a test karenh 28 3,562 30-09-2008 09:28 AM
Last Post: Tigereye
  Driving theory test. Seabreeze 10 1,682 21-09-2007 05:51 PM
Last Post: Rob
  IQ test Figaro 39 2,361 25-07-2006 12:40 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Survival Test Seabreeze 21 1,466 05-03-2006 12:15 AM