Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Anti-Anthony Thread !
28-07-2005, 05:43 PM

I have just clicked onto another forum *gasp* and have found this totally brilliant Anti-Anferny rant from a poster. I have copied and pasted it for all to see, and I hope that poster doesnt mind me posting it.

Thing is...... she is absolutely right with everything she says about Anthony. Coupled with the fact that Ant said last night (while drunk) that he reckons he is going to win Big Brother, I now feel we need someone else who is a dead cert to win... but I hate the rest !!!! :sad:

Here comes the rant :- lol....

Take thick. Add some more thick. Thicken it and then double the thickness with extra thick. When it thickens, add a helping of extra-thick thick and then you're just about half way to being even near to approaching how thick Anthony is.

After last night's drinking, throwing up on the carpet, near coma and today's general nastiness, I'm sure some people must be beginning to see the light. I think he should have been made to clean up the mess rather than it stink out the living room, stopping anyone else going in there. Trouble is, he wouldn't have known where to start.I wish he could be shown video of last night, especially the part where he was going on about how he could win.

Anthony has to be one of the most conceited, lazy, spoiled, useless people ever to enter the house.

I've lost count of the amount of times he has said that he doesn't think he'll be nominated "coz basically ah'm quite a good lookin' canny lad like."

He has not once that I can remember, done anything for anyone else and takes it for granted that he will be waited on, hand and foot.

He can't pass a mirror.

He thinks Craig is there to take over where his mum and his gran left off. He accepts the massages, the cooked meals, the beers, ciders, the sandwiches, the cups of tea etc that Craig gives him, as if it's his natural right to be served.

One night Craig mentioned Anthony's having said he'd never switched on an oven before and Anthony went nuts at him."Thanks very much Craig. Now millions of people'll knorrrrr."

He has wanted to show off his dancing 'skills' since going into the house and it was hilarious his having to stand and watch the Science birthday party through the window and miss his one big chance.

When Craig altered the shopping blackboard and included more beer in place of food, Anthony asked Craig if he wanted him to share the blame for the beers and then sat there Sh****ng himself incase Craig accepted the offer. He then said in front of the others that it was 'a selfish and greedy thing to do' just to keep himself in the clear and then proceeded to sit on the beers to keep them all for himself!

Each week, while they've been on basic food budget, he has sat with Craig and had a cooked meal (made by Craig of course) in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep and then during the day accused other HMs of being greedy and taking more than their fair share.

Watch how Anthony behaves at the dining table. He lies across it FFS. He never lifts his arms off it, but bends his head down so far to get to his fork, he'd be as well putting his face right into the plate. He has the manners of a slob. (a really bad mannered one.), chews his food with his mouth open and also speaks with a mouth full of food. Little wonder Derek gives him daggering looks at the table.

He's a self-satisfied, thick, big headed, talentless troll with a face that I'd never get fed up hitting with a spade. GET ANTHONY OUT!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. That feels better. (I'm a grandmother... do you think I should be concerned about my state of mind?)hahahahahahahaha (hysterical laughter as my husband approaches with my medication) bye
bye

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-07-2005, 05:55 PM
As much as I love Anthony he does come from Consett!
But hilarious Pan - and true [ish] but I still think he is a poppet!!:thumbsup:

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

28-07-2005, 06:03 PM
a totally brilliant assasination attack on a the most useless lump to come out of the Northeast for many a year!

It doesn't need anything adding or anything taking away! Brilliant ... and sums up how I feel about Anthony but in a much more manic, and yet coherrent way!!! Brilliant!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
28-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Who is this woman Pan....get her here!

Yes she does have a point...Derek's comments last night about the conversation he had with him about being romantic were interesting....

" wye eye lad...i canna be roomantic...why eye."

When Derek asks for an example his reply is

" ahr always kiss me mah and me nan before I leeve thee ouse"

Derek sums it up by saying he is used to being loved but as never loved.

He is just a young pup with a female side of the family that smothers him a bit. There are worse things he could be - Maxwell for one.
28-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Anyone who throws up when they are not attached to a toilet, a sink, or at the very least a bucket gets straight into my bad books.

Disgusting!

I'm also not impress with him peeing out of the loft window and having a competition with Maxwell to wee who could be the frist to pee in their pants...

I just don't find that type of stuff amusing
Find all posts by this user
28-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Minklemar Wrote:I'm also not impress with him peeing out of the loft window and having a competition with Maxwell to wee who could be the frist to pee in their pants...

golly! I dont remember seeing any of this ... did you dream it Minks?!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
29-07-2005, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 29-07-2005 07:02 AM by maxine.)
Yeh, I have to say, that post does bring it all together.

Puking up in the front room was disgusting, surely he could've made it to the toilet 10 feet away.

I dunno whether Anthony just can't take his drink or whether he had far more than anyone else but no one else seemed even remotely drunk.

It was quite pitiful going on about wanting his mum and his gran, although I'm sure they would've been pleased to have got a mention. I bet there were lots of 'ahs' in the Anthony household.

And as for Craig - he just couldn't keep his hands off Anthony, even though he must've stank of puke.
29-07-2005, 08:24 AM
maxine Wrote:Yeh, I have to say, that post does bring it all together.

Puking up in the front room was disgusting, surely he could've made it to the toilet 10 feet away.

I dunno whether Anthony just can't take his drink or whether he had far more than anyone else but no one else seemed even remotely drunk.

It was quite pitiful going on about wanting his mum and his gran, although I'm sure they would've been pleased to have got a mention. I bet there were lots of 'ahs' in the Anthony household.

And as for Craig - he just couldn't keep his hands off Anthony, even though he must've stank of puke.

I'm surprised that Craig didn't take the opportunity to bend Anthony over the sofa and give him one ... if Eugene or the cameras hadn't been there I'm pretty sure he would have ... I'm being serious!

29-07-2005, 08:58 AM
I am still at a loss to explain how Anne thon nay got soooo drunk?

Is he allergic to Ferrero Roche?

Criag was a sex pest last night. I thought it funny however that makosi, kemal and derek are all jealous of craig as they all fancy Anthony

What others think and say about you is none of your business. :ohmy:
29-07-2005, 10:22 AM
pandora, I'm so glad you said that about Anthony, I hope he doesnt win, otherwise I've lost all faith in the british public

MOO
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Craig and Anthony to live together? Pandora 10 1,812 03-10-2005 09:04 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Craig turns on Anthony Rob 13 2,384 21-08-2005 10:19 PM
Last Post: Rob
  Anthony's Dance Troop's website Dolores 9 1,513 20-08-2005 10:16 AM
Last Post: karenh
  Anthony gets "Mortal" again Pandora 5 1,138 18-08-2005 02:45 PM
Last Post: Bella
  Anthony Wins Dolores 19 2,336 17-08-2005 10:36 AM
Last Post: Isis
  who will win! Anthony or Eugene Dolores 7 1,110 12-08-2005 09:27 PM
Last Post: secrets
  Spoiler - Anthony's winner's interview transcript sayangmouse 4 945 12-08-2005 12:53 PM
Last Post: Nox
  Anthony Pandora 118 6,934 11-08-2005 11:44 AM
Last Post: Bella
  Anthony and Cleopatra (Craig) Dolores 23 2,700 27-07-2005 07:28 AM
Last Post: Pandora
  Spoiler thread Gelastic 101 4,801 19-07-2005 06:41 PM
Last Post: sayangmouse