Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beast thingy...
28-09-2005, 04:59 PM
The Beast thingy...

As you all know I am from Australia and Lost has finished it's first series. Now I'm not giving anything away so don't panic. As you all know, there is a monster, a 'beast' on the island. Now we here in Australia haven't seen it clearly but I readint the TV WEEK magazine and there was an interview with the guy who plays Locke. Now Locke said that in one scene he had to look up and 'see the monster'. Now of course there is no monster there (duh) so before they started filming that scene he asked the director what on earth he was supposed to be looking at?! Now the directors wouldn't tell him because it is some massive thing that they don't want leaked out. He then asked for a hint and they told him to act as if you are looking at the most beautiful thing in the world...

Any opinions?
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2005, 05:59 PM
The Beast thingy...
One of those cute plant eating dinosaur thingies? But then, they aren't too good at hiding are they, and there would be big footprints and piles of poop everywhere...so maybe not.

And didn't it pluck the body out the tree that one time? To eat?
28-09-2005, 06:19 PM
The Beast thingy...
Yeah, we actually got like a five second glimpse of it but you couldn't see it properly. My friend taped it because he went out and we kept pausing the tape but still, just a blur... a beautiful blir Tongue
29-09-2005, 09:53 AM
The Beast thingy...
Yeah..the Beast seems to move very quickly all right.
Lost finished over here on monday nite..and everybody is talking about it and trying to come up with theories and 'what if's' and all.
ooooooooh creepy!
:-)

'Come away, oh human child, to the waters and the wild.With a fairy hand in hand...for the world is more full of weeping than you will understand.........'
Find all posts by this user
29-09-2005, 04:37 PM
The Beast thingy...
oooooo lol :laugh:
28-11-2005, 09:07 PM
The Beast thingy...
I wonder if we get to see a glimpse of the Beast in the second series.... :ohmy:

Old enough to know better... :whistling
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2005, 08:21 AM
The Beast thingy...
I hope so!