Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Bill
31-10-2004, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2004 11:55 AM by Bob.)
The Bill

I'm assuming that we have lost all the past comments made on The Bill, but we can't not have a thread seeing as The Bill IS The best serial drama on TV at the moment.
It all hots up again next week with Kerry's funeral. I hope it's not the last we here of this story line. Also the Abi Nixon story intensifies next week- should be good. Me can't wait!!!!!!! I love it.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2004, 07:54 PM
The Bill
It is the best on going drama ever!

With Elvis gone lets hope Sucky Teeth is next!

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-10-2004, 10:47 PM
The Bill
Sucky Teeth? :confused: Is that Gabriel?I wish he'd go.......as far away from Sunhill as its possible to go. Sad

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
31-10-2004, 10:53 PM
The Bill
Sorry Sylv...Sucky Teeth is Rob....alot of us have become increasingly annoyed about the fact he always sucks his teeth and goes on and on about the Radfords! :mad:

A few of the other nicknames include...

Shop Dummy = DI Manson
Elvis = Kerry (cos she always curled her lip)
Wart Nose = Andrea
Husky = DS Nixon (cos of her voice)

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
31-10-2004, 10:57 PM
The Bill
Wart Nose = Andrea

Please Coastie, will you stop bringing people's attention to my hmmmmm, slight, mmmmmmmm, problem :o
31-10-2004, 10:59 PM
The Bill
Now thats the second time that's happened when I try and quote someone, the box and original posters name doesn't appear.
I don't know if its because I edited it or what?
31-10-2004, 11:07 PM
The Bill
Coastie Wrote:Sorry Sylv...Sucky Teeth is Rob....alot of us have become increasingly annoyed about the fact he always sucks his teeth and goes on and on about the Radfords! :mad:

A few of the other nicknames include...

Shop Dummy = DI Manson
Elvis = Kerry (cos she always curled her lip)
Wart Nose = Andrea
Husky = DS Nixon (cos of her voice)

Thanks for that Coastie.On D.S. Gabriel is referred to as The Chimp.I don't think I'd have been able to guess Husky or Shop Dummy or Wart Nose either. Big Grin

Oh wad some power the giftie gie us
To see oursel's as others see us!'' Robert Burns.
02-11-2004, 11:37 PM
The Bill
Ah yes, Rob Sucky Teeth - the good news is that he may not be getting his contract re-newed by the producers - hurrayyyyyyy !

Phil Hunter may be leaving soon too.

Ive checked out the spoilers for The Bill and it looks like Rob Sucky Teeth features massively in the next few weeks.

Its Kerry's funeral tomorrow and Gabriel takes centre stage, shedding crocodile tears. I cant wait !
06-11-2004, 01:38 PM
The Bill
I heard that there is going to be a dramatic death around Christmas...... :shock:

It will be either:

Wart Nose :drinking:
Irene Radford :eek:
Smiffy :shock: Noooooooo please not Smiffy!

Phil Hunter can't leave, the chemistry between him and Husky is fantastic! Sad

07-11-2004, 04:56 PM
The Bill
Ive got a spoiler about up and coming departures from The Bill, round about Chrismas time/New Year ....

Believe it or not, there will be yet ANOTHER bomb or fire at Sun Hill which will raze the Police Station to the ground. Andrea Warty Nose Dunbar and Ken Drummond die. (Booooooooo Sad I like Ken!). Cathy Bradford may or may not be involved (so presumably she escapes the Mental Health Unit?)