Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Contender
23-07-2006, 09:43 AM
The Contender

It's back...Monday Night ITV4 9pm!

Sly and Sugar are back with another bunch of hopefulls who will litterally be fighting it out for the chance to take part in a million dollar prize fight!:boxing:

The last series was fantastic and I am so excited about this one I could pee! :yahoo:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2006, 11:09 PM
The Contender
Coastie Wrote:It's back...Monday Night ITV4 9pm!

Sly and Sugar are back with another bunch of hopefulls who will litterally be fighting it out for the chance to take part in a million dollar prize fight!:boxing:

Sly and Sugar??

...Stallone and Ray Leonard??Huh

:sun: w o o d s t o c k:beer:
"I'm not a bird, I'm a festival!" :bored:
Find all posts by this user
24-07-2006, 06:57 AM
The Contender
Yes Woodsy...Sly Stallone and Sugar Ray Leonard! Who else would it be? :mellow:

Anyway tonights the night and I'm terribly excited! :yahoo:

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
25-07-2006, 07:21 PM
The Contender
Oh another excellent batch and wow what a surprise the result of the first fight turned out to be...I was convinced K-9 didn't have what it would take to deck Micheal Clark...excellent scrap...good to see Jeff back from the last series aswell...I was quite sad when he had to go home because of an attack of chicken pox!

It was interesting when they had to pick teams...I just knew that - other than K-9 who seemed a bit naff in the initial sparring - the black guy chose the black guys and the latino the latinos before they began choosing the white guys! Huh

Ebo is an odd guy with those earing things...I wonder if he takes them out to fight?Huh

01-08-2006, 06:51 AM
The Contender
Wthe heck is going on...I'm sure they are only showing half of the episode over here...there are no team challenges this time around and I loved those in the last series Sad

All that happens now is they fight and whichever teams fighter wins gets a special treat and to pick the next fight...I guess they didn't have such a big budget this time around :bored:

01-08-2006, 02:29 PM
The Contender
I can't see it from Tokyo but is this K9 fighting? Thats a Japanese thing. It was invented here then they tried to get the US audience involved by signing up some brute of an ex American football player, who is HUGE, but he kept getting beaten by a Dutch guy who was the world champion.

Its annoying as it is only on in Japan every now and then and the websites aren't really up-to-date on who is the best etc (at least I can't find one that is).

Makes boxing look like ballroom dancing. How long till Tyson shows up for a rumble I wonder.
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2006, 04:04 PM
The Contender
No Gat it's regular boxing :boxing: - K9 is the nick name of one of the fighters!

31-08-2006, 01:34 PM
The Contender
My goodness this is a wild show...hardly a single fight has gone the way you'd expect so far...lots of surprises! :boxing: Esspecially the last fight...wooooo!

04-09-2006, 07:01 PM
The Contender
Bum forgot to set the video! :ranting:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Contender (ITV3) Coastie 35 4,877 30-06-2005 02:39 AM
Last Post: Coastie