The Cravat has left the building....

Raef has gone.

Gutted!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
22-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Me too.

Couldn't see him fitting in in the Sugar Empire though.

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
22-05-2008, 06:13 AM
I really enjoyed last nights but thought that Alex`s team would be the losing one until SAS pointed out all the faults and I had to agree with him

I didn`t think Clair would go and SAS had me in stitches with his comments about her before they went back into the board room

Raef had to go as you couldn`t really see him and SAS working together at all and as Nick said, once you get past the fancy talk there is not a lot there really
22-05-2008, 07:42 AM
I am gutted too. Really thought that little t w a t Michael would go last night when he was on the losing team again.

There is no one left with an ounce of charm....and ****** me wasn't Lee's presentation appalling.
22-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Gutted Raef went, as would have loved to have seen him in the final, but he was way too smug after he saw Alex's team video. He deserved to go for his put down comments!

I did want that smug look wiped from Alex's face though, he got lucky again purely by the fact the other team didn't do the proper ground work. He has ducked and dived too often for my liking and I really, really hope that he doesn't win.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2008, 07:50 AM
Buzz Wrote:I am gutted too. Really thought that little t w a t Michael would go last night when he was on the losing team again.

There is no one left with an ounce of charm....and ****** me wasn't Lee's presentation appalling.

Lee really let the side down, he is another one that is full of hot air!

Lucinda to win!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Seabreeze Wrote:I didn`t think Clair would go and SAS had me in stitches with his comments about her before they went back into the board room

Yeah, that comment was excellent.

"Claire will load up 500 rounds of bull.sh!t and fire it out of an AK47....." was just class.

Like Buzz, I thought Michael should have gone too. I hated the way he turned Judas in the boardroom and tried to stitch Reaf up.

I do agree though that Raef is all glamour with no substance, but he was entertaining viewing and I'll miss him.
22-05-2008, 08:45 AM
On a lighter note I did think Michael made a very good Fagin
22-05-2008, 08:47 AM
Seabreeze Wrote:On a lighter note I did think Michael made a very good Fagin

Yeah, he did actually.

It would appear he's good at something.
22-05-2008, 08:58 AM
I really thought Raef's team had clinched it last night!!!!! once Sralan picked it apart, I saw where he was coming from, although I still maintain I only buy tissues based on the packaging its all about the asthetics for me Blush :ninja:

Lee' presentation was awful, but I think Lucinda and Alex didnt help him twittering on...... Claire's presentation was great as usual......I think Sralan sees some potential in her!!!

I was sooooo shocked that Michael got away with it again, he really is a slimey little toad......but yep, once you get past the posh accent and big words there isnt much left to Raef - he really is your Tim nice but dim isnt he......

Lucinda has gone way up in my estimation, not sure about Helene, she hasnt really done anything if you ask me, last week all she did was prance around in a frock and I didnt see her doing much this week - or did I blink and miss it??!!! Its between Lee, Claire and Lucinda for me now!!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]