Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Da Vinci Code - Google Puzzle
26-04-2006, 08:19 PM

Has anyone else had a go at this? It popped up on the Google home page. I clicked on it and had to sign up with Google to play. There have been 9 puzzles so far, related to the film, with video clips and brainticklers etc.

I've caught up with it so far, now there's a new puzzle every day til the end of the competition. Something to pass the time Smile
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2006, 10:42 PM
I've been doing this as well Crit, but got stuck yesterday on a question about tablespoons and dessertspoons sizes in USA and Britain.:wacko:

[Image: 429.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-04-2006, 07:26 AM
Andrea Wrote:I've been doing this as well Crit, but got stuck yesterday on a question about tablespoons and dessertspoons sizes in USA and Britain.:wacko:

We don't all get the same questions Andrea so I can't help you. The answers can usually be found on Google though. Some of the questions are really obscure. :sad:
29-04-2006, 10:06 AM
What's the link for it?

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Before criticising someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes...[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-04-2006, 11:51 AM
If you google anything PJ and then scroll down to the bottom of the page it has a little banner saying something like "da vinci code competition" click on that and I think once you start the game then you have to sign into google.

You can play all the games up to today's (and the new game each day starts at 6pm so you won't get another puzzle to solve until then). I searched everywhere for the new puzzle once I'd caught up and then noticed that it comes up as a blue band (Play Now or something) on your score chart (at approx 6 pm) which appears on your personal (signed in) Google home page.

Hope that helps.
29-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Well I am hooked! between this, the daily quiz and bleedin fishes, my life has been taken over...:cry: :nerd:
Find all posts by this user
29-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Buzz Wrote:Well I am hooked! between this, the daily quiz and bleedin fishes, my life has been taken over...:cry: :nerd:

Getting harder isn't it Buzz? Have you done all of them up to date?

That flipping symbols one, I didn't realise that the board was shaded and you have to have different symbols in the shaded areas as well as in the lines down and across Sad I finished it (I thought) and waited for it to say I'd done it and nothing happened - then the penny dropped after I read the intructions again. I must have just been lucky with the last two like that.

Tip: If you can't see the shading very well, click on Get new Puzzle at the bottom - I did that and got a much clearer one - Good Luck.
29-04-2006, 06:21 PM
they are getting harder. I think I am up to date, it tells me to come back another day for the next puzzle, so I must be.

I have to say the geography ones stump me a bit, the puzzle one I like...and the blummin ones where you have to remove the smudges from the painting....oh my god how infuriating!!
29-04-2006, 07:09 PM
:ranting: I just missed Dr Who, doing that quiz!

[SIZE=3]

[url="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/url]
[/SIZE]
29-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Oooh yeah, those flipping smudges. I'm still not sure what you're supposed to do - I just keep clicking on them at random and hope for the best Smile

Never mind Fee, it will probably be repeated.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Google Ads Patsy 2 1,712 16-03-2009 09:03 PM
Last Post: Haydon_acc2
  Puzzle PJ 18 2,445 17-02-2006 07:51 AM
Last Post: JakeyBoy
  Fiendish puzzle game Blink 62 5,704 02-09-2005 06:54 AM
Last Post: Spyder