Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Daily Don't Miss It Alert!
07-11-2004, 03:24 PM

Is there a program you really enjoy which is general prime time or simply might be overlooked but shouldn't be....then post a reminder/alert here!

Today I would like to remind everyone that:

'Himalaya' is on at 2100 tonight BBC1!

The fantastic Micheal Palin continues his passage through the mysterious mountains! Wink

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2004, 04:17 PM
Coastie Wrote:Is there a program you really enjoy which is general prime time or simply might be overlooked but shouldn't be....then post a reminder/alert here!

Today I would like to remind everyone that:

'Himalaya' is on at 2100 tonight BBC1!

The fantastic Micheal Palin continues his passage through the mysterious mountains! Wink

I love this too, Coastie. Still haven't watched last weeks yet - I may have a double dose.

What about Foyle's War? Anyone else find Michael Kitchen strangely arousing? :confused:
07-11-2004, 04:52 PM
maxine Wrote:I love this too, Coastie. Still haven't watched last weeks yet - I may have a double dose.

What about Foyle's War? Anyone else find Michael Kitchen strangely arousing? :confused:
Nothing strange about it, hunni, he is one VERY handsome older man !!! Heart He reminds me of the baddie who got to the Ark of the Covenant first in Raiders of the Lost Ark (Paul Freeman is the actors name), another VERY good looking older man Smile

This is a good thread, I was gutted I missed Harry Hills TV burp yesterday so hopefully this will serve as a reminder (as long as I remember to remind meself! lol)
07-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Pandora Wrote:This is a good thread, I was gutted I missed Harry Hills TV burp yesterday so hopefully this will serve as a reminder (as long as I remember to remind meself! lol)

I was too Pandora, i do beleive it is repeated on ITV2 but not sure when and what time. I will check it out and let you know.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-11-2004, 07:04 PM
Sir Micheal Palin ??

♪♪♪♪ If there´s a bustle in your hedgerow don’t be alarmed now. It´s just a spring clean for the May-Queen. Yes there two paths you can go by. But in the long run. There´s still time to change the road you´re on ♪♪♪♪ Smile :applause: ♪
07-11-2004, 08:37 PM
The repeat of Saturday's Harry Hill's Bottom Burp is on at 8.30 on ITV2 on Monday night!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
07-11-2004, 09:46 PM
Dolores Wrote:The repeat of Saturday's Harry Hill's Bottom Burp is on at 8.30 on ITV2 on Monday night!

NOOOOOOOOOO - Dolores!?!?!?!?!??????????????:ohmy:
07-11-2004, 11:23 PM
Dolores Wrote:The repeat of Saturday's Harry Hill's Bottom Burp is on at 8.30 on ITV2 on Monday night!

Cheers Dol.... I like to see what he has to say about the soaps - it's usually the same as what we go on about in here !!!

Err Flip? :blink: u alright?
08-11-2004, 12:23 AM
maxine Wrote:What about Foyle's War? Anyone else find Michael Kitchen strangely arousing? :confused:

I do Maxine - I think he is very very sexy :wub: [Image: naughty.gif]
08-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Don't miss the last one of the Sopranos tonight!