Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Feeling
15-04-2008, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2008 11:01 PM by Haydon_acc2.)
The Feeling

Been meaning to post about this for the last couple of weeks!

I managed to get some tickets to go and see The Feeling at an exclusive gig organised by a local radio station (Invicta FM). It was great! :thumbsup: It was a bit of a strange venue down in Dover. I wouldn't recommend Dover as the place to be in the evening. There sure were some strange people wandering around whilst we queued. The gig was in the town hall which looks like a church inside, complete with stain glass windows and a huge organ.

It was a good atmosphere though and there were only 250 of us so it wasn't too squashed.

I took a video with my new phone but the quality isn't great. Download avi file here.

Haydon

[Image: pot001.gif]jobs kent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 08:51 AM
The Feeling
Sounds great, H. I like The Feeling too and I can imagine the smaller venue really added to the atmosphere.

I'm going to see Queen & Paul Rodgers in October (hopefully - if my e-bayer doesn't let me down). Ask me how excited I am. Go on.
Find all posts by this user
05-05-2008, 02:17 PM
The Feeling
Haydon Wrote:Been meaning to post about this for the last couple of weeks!

I managed to get some tickets to go and see The Feeling at an exclusive gig organised by a local radio station (Invicta FM). It was great! :thumbsup: It was a bit of a strange venue down in Dover. I wouldn't recommend Dover as the place to be in the evening. There sure were some strange people wandering around whilst we queued. The gig was in the town hall which looks like a church inside, complete with stain glass windows and a huge organ.

It was a good atmosphere though and there were only 250 of us so it wasn't too squashed.

I took a video with my new phone but the quality isn't great. Download avi file here.

Glad you had a great time Haydon :thumbsup:
Find all posts by this user