Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
18-03-2005, 07:14 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread

Feeling a bit off colour? Fancy a moan? Post here!!!!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment - I feel exhausted all the time, my muscles scream whenever I use them, and my skin is awful. Bearing in mind I am eating really healthily, have given up smoking and exercise 4-5 times a week, this is really weird.....but I feel lousy and don't know why. :sad:

So who wants to join me in feeling sorry for themself? [Image: sick.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2005, 07:17 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Are you sure your'e not preggers? If not then "Get well soon" you precious lady!! :angel_not

I'm ill ...Boys don't read the following...

I have a urine infection... so I had a fever and stomach pain + other symptoms to remain secret... I've been feeling awful since yesterday ... Don't worry about feeling sorry for me, I've already gotten sympathy off the "Don't you hate it when" thread, so I'm stocked up on it... :wink_kiss

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2005, 07:20 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Ceri I think your body is suffering masive withdrawl symptoms.
I know it's a while since you lost weight and stopped smoking but I was told that your body doesn't register the changes immediately which is why sometimes after dieting and working out for long periods of time, if you suddenly stop your body will continue to lose weight until it realises what has happend to it! Just a theory- not mine..
I'm full of cold and I have a terrible phlegmy cough. I've been getting disgusted looks all day at work (I'm the only smoker in the entire work force!)

Ceri, have a few days off, run a warm bath with candles all around and get the man in your life to pamper you.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
18-03-2005, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2005 07:24 PM by Bob.)
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Quote:I have a urine infection...

Do you mean a bladder infection?
I had cysitis last week. I think it's cos I had a lot of luvin on holiday and drinking far more alcohol than usual, but I was prepared with some tablets and oasis sachets, it didn't last long.

Do you know what to take for it?

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
18-03-2005, 07:24 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Ceri, Bob could be right, when my friend gave up smoking, she also went on a healthy eating campaign and for a couple of months she felt horrendous. Her skin, hair were awful but after that first couple of months, she got her energy back, her hair and skin looked great............and then she found out she was pregnant!!!! :w00t:

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-03-2005, 07:25 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Bob Wrote:Do you mean a bladder infection?
I had cysitis last week. I think it's cos I had a lot of luvin on holiday and drinking far more alcohol than usual, but I was prepared with some tablets and oasis sachets, it didn't last long.

Cranberry juice plenty of it or water! Ditch the tablets and stuff, this is the only thing that really works! Smile

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
18-03-2005, 07:27 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Bob Wrote:Do you mean a bladder infection?

I've been taking Co-dene for the pain and anti-biotics, plenty of water...

visit my forum : Stardust Forums
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2005, 07:28 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Well I hope everyone feels better soon :hug:

I don't know how you managed to go to the park with your youngsters Claire if you are poorly, it must have been a strain.

I feel fine today but felt pretty rough on Tuesday & Wednesday this week and did feel very sorry for myself, the trials of being a woman :ranting:
18-03-2005, 07:29 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
Like Bella said, cranberry juice is great, plenty of water too.
You must be in a bad way if you need painkillers. Sounds like more than just a bladder infection to me :photo:

18-03-2005, 07:43 PM
The "Feeling Yuk" Thread
I'm going to join in with my woes. I have flu - and I mean I properly have it! (Lots of people refer to a cold as "flu"). I am running a temperature and have been shivering all day even though it has been gloriously warm. Right now I'm shivering and sweating, and have changed my top 3 times as it has been soaked through.

Sore throat, runny nose, chesty cough, headache, aching bones...you name it, I've got it. :mad2:

Ceridwen - I think what you are feeling is fairly commonplace when you stop smoking. I felt terrible when I first stopped smoking and showed many of the same symptoms you are having now (although Mr H was fine was he stopped). I think Bob is right - its your body rejecting the toxins. Before long, you'll start to feel fabulous!

Claire - hope your bladder infection gets better soon.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 2007 Gardening Thread Dolores 22 6,255 19-04-2010 06:20 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  The official "Hot" Thread. The Curmudgeon 14 14,732 21-10-2008 10:24 PM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Feeling brave? The Curmudgeon 8 2,105 25-09-2008 10:16 AM
Last Post: karenh
  Best ever thread titles floopy 3 1,597 29-05-2008 09:18 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot! Purple Passion 33 4,318 15-05-2008 06:58 PM
Last Post: Mars
  The "I'm Still Alive" Thread Rob 26 5,263 26-01-2008 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gneiss
  It don't need it's own thread.... Coastie 181 10,892 06-10-2007 05:45 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The "how drunk will Groucho get tonight" thread ... Dolores 49 6,023 05-10-2007 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rob
  The SAVE BLUEY thread Slipper 4 1,515 05-10-2007 01:38 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  The Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Thread Critique 84 9,139 23-06-2007 05:54 AM
Last Post: msgirl