Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Final
14-05-2006, 01:04 PM
The Final

It's the final! It's the final! I'm just about to watch. Go Jo. Go Tigers!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2006, 04:36 PM
The Final
Jo? What a complete betrayal of bruv Geoff.:mad2:

At the end of the day I didn't care too much who won as I liked members of both teams. Was gutted for Crawford though as he seemed a thoroughly nice guy.

I couldn't grasp why they were quite so upset at losing though. I hope they had a good party after the result. I missed the taping of the 'aftermath' so will have to watch it next Saturday.

I'm sure I saw Katie in Covent Garden a couple of weekends ago. Although it was nothing to seeing Christian:wub: in the flesh.
14-05-2006, 05:46 PM
The Final
Whats the aftermath max??

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that little Island fest. Chuffed to bonkers that the Sharks won, I thought that new girl pinky synthetic gave a wonderfull spot on speach about why she chose them. She was right the Sharks are the heart and the Tigers are the Brains.

I didn't know why they were so upset too, they had had months free of charge on a desert Island, the yooof of today eh Max. And they didn't even miss out on that much money..whats £70,000 between 15 = £4666.666666666 thats what, hardly life changing but I suppose at that age it is. Actually do you think they shared it with John which would be £70,000 between 16 which is a much easier number to divide = £4275 so they would each owe John £391.67. I hope they did.

Jo did the right thing....she made peace with the sharks for Geof, stuff the tigers.

ooh Kevs still working as a model...hope to see him on a bill board near me soon! Gareth and Niff have split up suprise suprise but Charlie and her chap are still smoochi smooz.

Crawfords still a plumber and he did come across as a thoroughly nice guy didn't he.

Lou hasn't returned any of the producers calls since being back so there was no update.

Good show. Look forward to next year, they are looking at applications now Max, what do you recon.......

:good:
15-05-2006, 06:16 AM
The Final
The 'Aftermath' was just the show that followed the main programme, Cat. I think you've summarised it for me anyway though. It was only about 15 minutes but I didn't setthe tape up properly.

Funny about Lou not returning any calls.

I don't think I'll be applying for next year's show.:laugh:
15-05-2006, 12:00 PM
The Final
I made my mind up in the end and decided I wanted to Tigers to win (mostly because I think the 2 nicest people from the whole lot were Tigers - Crawford and Charlie Freeman).

I watched the aftermath show too, athough there wasn't much to it. There were 3 missing from the aftermath show. The other Charlie wasn't there - Richie said it was cos if he and Geoff were in the same room she's choose Geoff - was that just a joke or did she fancy Geoff?
John wasn't there but was on the phone from Australia.
And James Mudie wasn't there - but they didn't mention why not.

Shame that's finished - I enjoyed catching up with it on Sundays
Find all posts by this user
16-05-2006, 04:40 PM
The Final
The person I liked least on the island, from the very moment he arrived was Gareth.
He choose Tiger Island because he thought he had a chance of getting some action from Leah (who very sensibly came to her senses and it seems had nothing more to do with him after snogging him in the hammock).
So, feeling rejected by Leah he nominated himself and ended up on Shark Island.....where he then picked up with Niff - who was daft enough to happily accept being his second choice and they got together.
Then they leave the island and things don't work out becase he says 'there are too many other people'. He thinks because he's had 10 minutes on a Sunday morning tv show that he's some kind of celeb and now thinks he can have any girl he wants.
I wouldn't mind.....he doesn't even have the decency to be handsome!

I wonder if Niff had her boob job before or after they split up?
17-05-2006, 07:13 PM
The Final
Mink. I could see Gareth for what he was but he was the sort of twot that I used to fall for in my youth so he didn't really bother me.

James Mudie upset me the most....his tooing and frowing...who can I whip up the most attention from really peed me off. However once his mind was made up he stayes.

Crawford
John
& Kev were my fav/s. Girls were Charlie (young one) and Lou. They were so individual yet differetnt.

I will be writing to Channel 4 that it is discriminatory that we only see an hour a week of this. Its a dictatorship...it needs live feed or at best a couple of catch up shows a week.

Conclusion:

As a youth (20) I buggered off for a few months on my own - Corfu. It is the best thing a yoof can do. Even if you come back after a week - you have learnt what your home comforts are, and how it seems to be away from you safety net of mates and family. Youu can do it or you can't.

I stayed for 3 months - all on my own - I did make many friends (its where I met patsy) but what I learn't most was that I totally enjoyed my own company and really can survive on my own.
18-05-2006, 06:30 PM
The Final
Cat Wrote:Mink. I could see Gareth for what he was but he was the sort of twot that I used to fall for in my youth so he didn't really bother me.

Ah!! and the light goes on........I think you've hit the nail on the head as to why I was so anti-Gareth - I have one or two just like him lurking in my past!!