Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Final. discuss
17-12-2005, 06:28 PM
The Final. discuss

yay! It's here.
I actually prefer striclty come dancing but I love a good climax and two in one night :thumbsup:
I'm watching the x factor and taping SCD and I can watch it in the adverts cos I have time slip, and then I can watch the rest while casually is on.

I've got pizza and salad and a bottle of very expensive wine which I normally wouldn't drink on my own but heres a first.
In two months I've gone from drinking litle or no alcohol a week to two or three glasses a night- but it's red its good for me.

Are you ready and prepared like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2005, 06:31 PM
The Final. discuss
Ready and waiting isn't it sad that we have nothing better to do on a saturday night.
Find all posts by this user
17-12-2005, 07:27 PM
The Final. discuss
Even if i had something bettter to do I wouldn't do it!

Wow isn't Andy superb tonight? Not at all boring old farty like previous weeks.
They're all really good tonight.
Wonder what the surprise is
Right quick flick to SCD
God isn't life good!
Never mind a five year old and his dads JCB
Bob and TV :tv_happy:

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
17-12-2005, 08:17 PM
The Final. discuss
Well.............going on tonight's performances, it really is anyone's game! They were all outstanding and Louis was right, they were so much better than last year's finalists. I think regardless of who wins, they will all get a record deal. It's been mentioned many times on here, look at G4 who came second last year. They have done so much better than Steve, who has divebombed into the abyss somewhere along the line.

Good Luck to them all, to honest I don't really care who wins but I think it is going to be very, very close!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
17-12-2005, 08:34 PM
The Final. discuss
well i am backing shane:wub: along with my neices! my brother in law is backing andy!

the nurses on my ward have just given me strict instructions to 'buzz' them when the final starts - they all want journey south to win! i was gutted to come round from my op last week to find brenda gone as i think she has an amazing voice!

i think that this year the last 4 have been very hard to choose between, they are all soooooo talented, so i wish them all well, and i am sure they will all do well, unlike wotshisname from last year :laugh:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time is never wasted when you are wasted all the time :pimp:[/FONT]
[Image: isis.gif]
17-12-2005, 09:04 PM
The Final. discuss
I've been totally indifferent (apart from Brenda) to all of these wannabes, up til now.

I still think Journey South are either off key or don't harmonise very well so they sound off key.

I thought Shayne and Andy were both very good (I wish Shayne had sung "Oh Holy Night" and Andy had sung his one because Shayne's so good with those high notes but that's just nit picking really).

Of the two I now think Shayne is more likely to have a career - no bum notes from him. I cringed when he started singing "Over the Rainbow" but he managed to make it sound fresh and up to date. The boy did well imho. Liked him a lot tonight.

I won't mind if Andy wins though but if Journey South wins I'll be very surprised and a little put out Wink
17-12-2005, 09:18 PM
The Final. discuss
Why do they show both the X Factor and "Strictly Come Dancing" at the same time? So many people like to watch them both, and the ratings are expected to be very high tonight. Oh well, at least some of us can record one.
A lot of my friends and family are watching one or the other - quite a few with a glass of wine and something nice to eat, judging by the texts I am receiving!

I thought it was a great show for the X Factor finalists tonight, they all put in some great performances. I still wish Brenda had made it through, I would love to have heard her interpretation of some Christmas songs.
I think Shayne will probably win, but I don't actually mind who does now.

What will we all be watching on Saturday nights after this week? :laugh:

Old enough to know better... :whistling
17-12-2005, 09:29 PM
The Final. discuss
Well thats my favourites gone, but I think maybe rightly so on tonights performances. I was truly astonished at Shaynes performance of Over the Rainbow as I have never particularly liked the song but I thought he did it brilliantly.

After tonights performances I had Shayne to win Andy second and Journey South third.

I agree with Crit about some of JS's harmonies but I just loved most of what they did.
17-12-2005, 09:40 PM
The Final. discuss
Much preferred Shaynes version of this song.
17-12-2005, 09:43 PM
The Final. discuss
Gotta be Shayne that wins

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tonights Final Bonsai 26 7,129 24-12-2006 07:35 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Semi-Final 9th December Patsy 33 8,435 19-12-2006 01:33 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The Final 12 maxine 18 3,498 16-10-2006 12:55 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  What songs would you like to hear in the final? floopy 3 1,321 15-12-2005 06:32 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  Who's going to win the final? Who do you think should win? Dolores 7 1,710 15-12-2005 06:29 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  The final three... Kittencat 6 1,672 11-12-2005 08:07 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Final 21 Fee For All 11 3,831 04-10-2005 10:34 PM
Last Post: Mancunian89
  *SPOILER* The Songs for 11/12/04.....The Final Sylvia in Stilettoes 16 2,651 12-12-2004 10:00 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Tonights show..THE FINAL.. Cat 39 4,212 12-12-2004 09:25 AM
Last Post: Dolores
  Final Three - Who Do You Want To Win? Scooby 22 3,719 03-12-2004 12:17 AM
Last Post: Mandyb