Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Games!
04-04-2005, 06:58 PM
The Games!

Ooo - Pandora. I adored Back to Reality. I don't know why it fared so badly because IMO, BB and the likes weren't a patch on it. James was tremendous for all the reasons you stated, and by far and away the most watchable and entertaining... oh and he also bagged me a £100 because I could see quite early on the proceedings that he was a winner and backed him at long odds.
Good summing up of the contestants too Pandora.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2005, 06:03 PM
The Games!
Nox Wrote:Ooo - Pandora. I adored Back to Reality. I don't know why it fared so badly because IMO, BB and the likes weren't a patch on it. James was tremendous for all the reasons you stated, and by far and away the most watchable and entertaining... oh and he also bagged me a £100 because I could see quite early on the proceedings that he was a winner and backed him at long odds.
Good summing up of the contestants too Pandora.
Thank you :hug: ... I liked Back To Reality too; it got a right pasting by the critics but a fair few people watched it (and posted with gusto on here). They should bring it back....

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
23-06-2007, 05:37 AM
The Games!
4th thread game...Huh

I guess I'm Cornish...:unsure:
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2007, 11:27 AM
The Games!
ah - bring back The Games!

There are some jolly good posts on this thread arent' there? OK OK I admit I only really read mine!!! but I thoroughly enjoyed re-reading them!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
09-01-2010, 08:54 PM
The Games!
lol! i do make myself laugh - cos I could have just copied and quoted my previous last post above after reading this.

but YES bring back The Games!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Games! Coastie 16 2,078 23-03-2006 06:31 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  The Games - ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 30 2,864 23-03-2006 04:04 PM
Last Post: Bonsai