Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Games!
19-03-2005, 12:25 AM
The Games!

Oh, i didn;t catch the first series, but i did enjoy the second. Will definately be tuning in again!

I love anything competitive

You're not born lazy, it's an acquired skill

[Image: pot004.gif] [Image: egg03064.gif][Image: 90725.gif][Image: 79735.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2005, 06:07 PM
The Games!
ilovesurvivor Wrote:She will be, we won't hear the end of it :laugh:
Psssssst ILS - Ive seen a pic of Chesney in a mag this week and he looks the same. Same floppy hair, same mole, he IS quite muscley though, so you might like his arms !

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
19-03-2005, 06:10 PM
The Games!
Mars Wrote:Oh, i didn;t catch the first series, but i did enjoy the second. Will definately be tuning in again!

I love anything competitive
Same here Mars, I missed the first series but enjoyed the second. Especially the gorgeous Shane Lynch. Yes he might look like he needs a bit of a wash but Ohhhhhhhhhh that smile :wink2: . It was interesting to see the competitiveness between Katy Hill and Lady wotsername Hervey - oh, and Jodi Marsh - the only woman I know that likes to wear her jogging bottoms on her thighs and came across as SO desperate for a man (let alone a win in an event), that it was embarrassing....... :sick:

19-03-2005, 06:14 PM
The Games!
Pandora Wrote:Psssssst ILS - Ive seen a pic of Chesney in a mag this week and he looks the same. Same floppy hair, same mole, he IS quite muscley though, so you might like his arms !

Phew..... I am glad he hasn't changed, Coastie would never have let us live it down :laugh:

I'll take a looksie at the forearms but they are going to have to be good to counteract the blonde floppy hair and mole :sick:
19-03-2005, 06:24 PM
The Games!
ilovesurvivor Wrote:Phew..... I am glad he hasn't changed, Coastie would never have let us live it down :laugh:

I'll take a looksie at the forearms but they are going to have to be good to counteract the blonde floppy hair and mole :sick:
Yer, I know. Maybe they'll let him compete in one of these -> :bag:

:w00t:

21-03-2005, 10:35 PM
The Games!
I'm going to watch too. Is Kirsty the young lady who has joined Ant and Dec on a Saturday night? Or is she presenting it?
Whatever happened to Shane Lynch?

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
22-03-2005, 05:54 PM
The Games!
Did anyone watch The Games: Athletics in Training last night? I really enjoyed it...

Princess Tamara Czaetoryski-Borbon looked very good and Craig Charles looks like he won't last the course :laugh:

They have 2 subs standing by the female one is a model and the male one is Danny from Hearsay!!!

Bob - Kirsty is the one on Ant & Dec's show she is a contestant... as for Shane Lynch I haven't heard what has happened to him!
22-03-2005, 06:02 PM
The Games!
It was good wasn't it?! But i think Mel is going to get on everyone's nerves after a while.
The games coach is a bit fit isn't he! Phwor!
I'd love to do water skiing. I wonder if I'd be any good at it seeing that I can just abut ski on snow :laugh:
Looks a lot better than last year with more disciplines. I just hope they've got rid of Jamie Theakston

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
22-03-2005, 06:09 PM
The Games!
I think Mel will to, she is a good laugh and all that, but if you are trying to consentrate I think she could grate!

Yes the coach is a bit of alright, I certainly wouldn't say no!

Unfortunately Jamie is back :sad:

Oh I nearly forgot........

Pandora - we are safe, the forearms are not that great :laugh:
22-03-2005, 06:45 PM
The Games!
ilovesurvivor Wrote:I think Mel will to, she is a good laugh and all that, but if you are trying to consentrate I think she could grate!

Yes the coach is a bit of alright, I certainly wouldn't say no!

Unfortunately Jamie is back :sad:

Oh I nearly forgot........

Pandora - we are safe, the forearms are not that great :laugh:
Hmmmm the picture of him in the TV Times is very deceptive. He has his arms folded and must be trying to make em look bigger !!! The scamp. I saw the programme last night........ Craig Charles is as rubbish as I would be lol.
The bloke out of Bread seems a bit up himself and lots of them are scared of heights - so the high diving should be a laff :devil:

And booooooooooo to The Theakston being back in charge. He is rubbish!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Games! Coastie 16 2,343 23-03-2006 06:31 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  The Games - ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 30 3,180 23-03-2006 04:04 PM
Last Post: Bonsai