Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Games!
23-03-2005, 12:49 PM
The Games!

Watched it last night (had to tape it)....

Two things....

1) Johnathan Morris should not be allowed to wear Speedos! :sick:

2) Ahhhh isn't little Chesney doing well! Cool

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2005, 12:56 PM
The Games!
I watched last night too.

Jonathan Morris just seems to analyze everything way toooo much. Just get on with it lovee.

Chesney Hawkes just hasn't changed one bit. He seems a bit quiet but I don't know if thats to do with the editing or not. But he's done his hip in so has to have 2 weeks off training, so that could put him at a disadvantage.

And as for those two trying to get up them logs, "Ooh, ooh I don't like it, I don't like it" :wacko:

[Image: 429.gif]
23-03-2005, 06:07 PM
The Games!
Jonathon is really irratating! He is so affected. I keep expecting him to burst into tears of rage every time he hears something negative, or more likely doesn't hear anything positive. As for Kirsty I wanted to shake her, she's a grown woman for crying out loud. " I don't like it, I don't like it" Hope Ant and Dec sort her out on Saturday.

The winner says it may be difficult but it is possible; the loser says it may be possible but it is too difficult
:yahoo: He's here!
23-03-2005, 06:08 PM
The Games!
Coastie Wrote:Watched it last night (had to tape it)....

Two things....

1) Johnathan Morris should not be allowed to wear Speedos! :sick:

Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus !!! Jonathan Morris in those trunks was utterly argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shocking: ! I dont like him, make him go away !!! :cry:

Liking the cut of your jib.........[Image: aniburns.gif]
24-03-2005, 07:46 PM
The Games!
ilovesurvivor Wrote:They have 2 subs standing by the female one is a model and the male one is Danny from Hearsay!!!

Danny from Hearsay! OMG, I've heard of scraping the bottom of the barrel but that's ridiculous.

I've only just noticed it's already started, so I'm going to have to watch it tonight if only to find out how you pronounce Princess Tamara Czaetoryski-Borbon!
24-03-2005, 08:24 PM
The Games!
Okay...

Chesney for the boys.....hey he is the One and Only...there's no-body he'd rather be!

Mel for the girls....(she had me chuckling a gooden today (I taped the show) when I watched hetr on the trampoline....that is so what I'd do!)) Blush

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
24-03-2005, 08:24 PM
The Games!
Pandora Wrote:Oh, Sweet Baby Jesus !!! Jonathan Morris in those trunks was utterly argggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shocking: ! I dont like him, make him go away !!! :cry:

Yeah and we gotta see him the Sumo pants next! :sick:

25-03-2005, 09:44 AM
The Games!
Coastie Wrote:Yeah and we gotta see him the Sumo pants next! :sick:
Hold my hand, Coastie, Im scared. :sick: (and sickened at the thought of Jonno Morris in sumo pants)

I watched some of the training last night and although he was brave, conquering his fear of heights and forward rolling off that 5metre board - I couldnt have done it - Im afraid I dont like him at all, mainly because he comes across as a rather "self-absorbed, up his own ass Darren Day-alike" ......... ugh (shudder).

There is going to be some mega needle between Kirsty Gallagher and Anna Walker. Anna was rowing really well last night and she so wanted to win the little race at the very end. Unfortunately Kirsty rowed (within four strokes), straight into her. Anna was furrrrrrrrrrrious !!!!!! She said to the camera through gritted teeth - "how can anyone row like that???" She is also incredibly goody goody - she hates swearing etc and has admitted she is going to be the "Mum" of the house, telling people off etc. Hmmm, thats gonna go down well eh? :ninja:
Craig Charles said last night, "Ive forgotten what Kevin (Lib X) and Phil (Brookie), look like, as all I ever see is the back of their heads, cos they win so much !" Bless him.
Mel was poorly last night - tummy bug I think.

Finally Coastie - just for you - Chesney has had his floppy curtain hair all cut off and he is now sporting a rather fetching punky, spikey cut (nicer than it sounds). I think your swooning is about to increase !!! :wink2:

25-03-2005, 07:40 PM
The Games!
My stomache churned....not only was Johnathan Morris in his Speedos again last night but they did indeed show him in his Sumo pants.... :sick:

Ahhh little Chessers is doing well bless him! :thumbsup:

I'm still routing for Mel for the girls she just cracks me up...the whole thong thing is the sort of thing that I would do....and I am poo on a trampoline Blush

25-03-2005, 11:45 PM
The Games!
Well Id be poo at everything apart from the hurdles, which I could step over as Im so tall lol. I swim like a brick, run like someone with two left feet and if I had to row I reckon Id have a heart attack - so good on em for doing so well in their training.
The mens high dive tonight was terrific, if only to see how lush Phillip Olivier (Tin Head) looked in his trunks ! Shame about the face though lol .... moi shallow? :w00t:

Chessers did so well. He really is elegant in the water.

Not sure why this is, as ALL the chaps had speedo's on, but I only found Jonathan Morris repulsive. He hit the water so hard at one point they came off (I had to leave the room to heave at this point). I really cant stand him.
He is a cross between David Brent and Darren Day !

The girls' swimming wasnt particularly thrilling. What WAS more interesting was that Kirsty Gallagher had ten tons of make up on - which NEVER MOVED!!! She was a worthy winner, and is very gorgeous but she kinda knows it eh? :glare:
Loving Mel though...... she is such a determined person deep down and very very unaffected. Quite the sweetie.

Finally Coastie - I have to say that Chessers is a very very pleasant chap indeed. In fact, they all seem to be very nice blokes, barring Jonathan, though I worry that Kevin from Liberty X is taking everything a wee bit too seriously. I mean, vomiting twice at the side of the track after training for the running, what was all that about? :ohmy:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Games! Coastie 16 2,343 23-03-2006 06:31 PM
Last Post: Buzz
  The Games - ***SPOILER*** Minklemar 30 3,180 23-03-2006 04:04 PM
Last Post: Bonsai