Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gluttony Thread
08-11-2004, 06:03 PM
The Gluttony Thread

Confess your eating sins here and all shall be forgiven. Any calories consumed in these sinful items will instantly evaporate, causing you to suffer no weight gain as a result. *

Today the bad things I have consumed are:

A gingerbread latte in Starbucks
A Chinese noodle thing for lunch
Two chocolate biscuits
A mince pie when I got home

Blush

* This is not true but never mind
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2004, 06:08 PM
The Gluttony Thread
I miss the Seven Deadly Sins forum.

Le sigh.

cheerio!
08-11-2004, 06:08 PM
The Gluttony Thread
Ceridwen Wrote:A gingerbread latte in Starbucks

Blush

* This is not true but never mind

Oh, Ceridwen they are worth it though, aren't they?! I had one of them last week and it was delicious! I didn't even feel on bit guilty even when I had a marshmallow twizzle stick on the side!

I have been quite good today and the only sweet thing I have had today was a slice of carrot cake when I was in John Lewis shopping. I did however have a flake last night whilst doing the ironing watching Monarch of the Glen!

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
08-11-2004, 06:14 PM
The Gluttony Thread
Bella Wrote:Oh, Ceridwen they are worth it though, aren't they?!

Actually, my favourite is eggnog latte but to my horror they'd run out!! :sad:
08-11-2004, 08:19 PM
The Gluttony Thread
Ceridwen Wrote:Any calories consumed in these sinful items will instantly evaporate, causing you to suffer no weight gain as a result. *

Ceridwen can you confirm that the cold lager diet works? That's where if you drink a glass of cold lager, your body burns up more calories bringing the lager up to body temperature than is put in it by the lager. The result is a net loss of calories, so your weight goes down.

What Are Your Views On Forum Moderation?[Image: hatter.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2004, 08:33 PM
The Gluttony Thread
survivorfan Wrote:Ceridwen can you confirm that the cold lager diet works?

SF, I am glad you raised this point. I can confirm the cold lager diet does indeed work a treat. However, a little known fact is that any form of alcoholic beverage also works as well. Basically, the liver has to work very hard to eliminate the toxins in the alcohol from the body. This provides the often under-used liver with a well needed workout, and burns off a vast number of calories. Couple this with the extra calories burned as a result of making frequent trips to the toilet, and you have a superb calorie consuming workout in a bottle!!
08-11-2004, 08:55 PM
The Gluttony Thread
I think that if it's a fizzy alcoholic drink, the gas bubbles will make you a bit lighter too.

08-11-2004, 09:01 PM
The Gluttony Thread
Of course I also forgot to mention that you should always count the calories expended in, for example, going to the off licence to purchase the item, washing the glasses, drying them, using the corkscrew etc. People often forget the value of exercise when it is incorporated in to their daily routine.

Another good trick is to always eat other people's food, especially leftovers. Remember - these have no calorific value whatsoever and so long as you didn't buy or cook the item for yourself, you will not gain weight if you eat it. These are what we call "free foods" - eat as much as you like.
08-11-2004, 09:16 PM
The Gluttony Thread
I'm trying to justify how bacon sarnies or pork pies can make you lose weight, but I'm a bit stuck for the moment.

08-11-2004, 09:20 PM
The Gluttony Thread
Another trick to this marvelous diet is to dance like crazy inbetween fizzy drinks, eat as much food as you like...dance like crazy again...remembering to jump on the spot if you can. After you have repeated this 20 times, sprint for the taxi, get home and more often than not you will find the whole lot is expelled from you body, actually leaving you with a minus calorie intake.

Which is rather grande is it not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The 2007 Gardening Thread Dolores 22 4,495 19-04-2010 06:20 AM
Last Post: Groucho
  The official "Hot" Thread. The Curmudgeon 14 13,681 21-10-2008 10:24 PM
Last Post: The Curmudgeon
  Best ever thread titles floopy 3 1,223 29-05-2008 09:18 PM
Last Post: Fee For All
  The "I'm Still Alive" Thread Rob 26 3,885 26-01-2008 06:58 PM
Last Post: Gneiss
  It don't need it's own thread.... Coastie 181 8,116 06-10-2007 05:45 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  The "how drunk will Groucho get tonight" thread ... Dolores 49 4,294 05-10-2007 05:34 PM
Last Post: Rob
  The SAVE BLUEY thread Slipper 4 1,086 05-10-2007 01:38 PM
Last Post: Figaro
  The Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Thread Critique 84 6,416 23-06-2007 05:54 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  a thread for us laydeeees... msgirl 20 2,413 19-06-2007 06:00 AM
  Thread to say anything you like to another poster! ils 1,866 56,739 16-06-2007 03:05 PM