Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good Old Bad Old Days of the Board!
26-07-2005, 10:29 PM

A revival thread for the old timers!

(try not to be too spiteful!!)

Good old Beans2020 .... I always thought he was older than he was and he used to be so lectury at times, telling people off who weren't up to speed with threads and what had gone before, getting cross if anyone dared to repeat something someone else had previously said .... where's the discipline gone to! :w00t:

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Well done Dol ... I am still larfing about Rob G thinking that Groucy's secretarial job was uninteresting - sounds rivetting to me!!

So Jezz was Canny Ball?? I can't remember him as Canny Ball I have to say.

And I always got Beans2020 and Seanobee muddled up - no idea why it was the Bee bit of their name I think!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

26-07-2005, 10:36 PM
to be honest I can't really remember Jezz ... I must have ignored his posts ... which I have since heard was probably the best thing to do!

But when i first joined I NEVER went in chit chat (as it was called then!) only stayed in the Survivor bit ... didn't have the energy to post else where has that was always really buzzing! I had no idea you people had meets and "knew" each other whether in real life or cyberly!

ahh the days of innocence.

So Grouchy ... what do you do ... tell us ... we'll be interested!!!!

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
26-07-2005, 10:38 PM
LMAO! Beans202 was an annoying little twerp. Seanobee (who incidentially is still a member, but with a different name), wasn't a twerp....but coul be annoying.

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
26-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Can anoyone remember Coolio? One of RobG's better moments was when he told Coolio that his name sounded like a mouthwash......

If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.
26-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Flip Wrote:Well done Dol ... I am still larfing about Rob G thinking that Groucy's secretarial job was uninteresting - sounds rivetting to me!!

lmao, Flip!

...and to think that Grouchy thought he'd "spiced it up" a bit!

imagine the comments if he'd just stuck to the facts!!!! ... that's always assuming that Rob would have got the end of the message! Sleepy

26-07-2005, 10:41 PM
karenh Wrote:Can anoyone remember Coolio? One of RobG's better moments was when he told Coolio that his name sounded like a mouthwash......

I remember the name ... what were his fobiles that we can ridicule!!!

Remember Pobble ... I always liked her cos she liked Richard ... but she left in a very huffy manner for no apparent reason, but made darn sure that everyone knew she was going off in a strop!

26-07-2005, 10:43 PM
I remember the name too, wasn't he a young lad? He really sweet if I have the right person.
26-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Coolio - oh god memories - didn't he and a girl have a bit of a thing?? Did they get married or were the g/f & b/f - and for the life of me I can't remember her name. He was a lovely guy if I remember rightly!!

I always cook with wine, and sometimes I actually put it in the food.
[Image: pot002.gif]

26-07-2005, 10:46 PM
You are right Flip, he did have a bit of a thing with girl but I can't remember her name either. I don't think anything came of it though as they both had partners.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good news! karenh 12 2,787 09-01-2009 08:41 PM
Last Post: Spooky
  Not so good news.... karenh 12 2,687 22-12-2008 01:03 PM
Last Post: karenh
  The Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Thread Critique 84 6,706 23-06-2007 05:54 AM
Last Post: msgirl
  Do we have any experts/professionals on the board? Dolores 79 5,822 15-06-2007 01:41 PM
Last Post: Coastie
  Quick question for you good people.... Figaro 24 2,971 15-01-2007 04:12 PM
Last Post: Patsy
  Good Morning Sunshines... msgirl 2 704 01-11-2006 02:14 PM
  Cooking when drunk .... is it EVER a good idea?! Dolores 3 755 20-10-2006 10:16 AM
Last Post: Critique
  high-school days kookycat 12 1,280 29-07-2006 08:05 PM
Last Post: mazwad
  Are women any good at men's sports? Northern angel 29 2,635 03-05-2006 06:37 PM
Last Post: Northern angel
  Important Days ahead... msgirl 1 421 11-03-2006 03:52 PM