Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Comedy Survey
30-11-2006, 10:41 PM
The Great Comedy Survey

Ok...I have just said my peice in the Borat thread and was inspired to start this thread.

Basically you will need to answer with one of the four options as each question is asked and identify yourself as either male or female....

Q.1. The Austin Powers movies...

Choices:

A) Friggin hilarious
B) Mildy amusing
C) I smiled once
D) A pile of poo

M = Male
F = Female

My answer:

D + F

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2006, 10:45 PM
The Great Comedy Survey
C + F

... are you going to give us other choices later?

the best comedy film I have ever seen is The Odd Couple with Jack Lemmon and Walter Mathau - imo for comedic timing, acting and script it has never been bettered. ... now is it a chick flick or a guy thing? I think it covers both.
30-11-2006, 10:50 PM
The Great Comedy Survey
Dol...I shall be asking the same question of numerous films of varying types of comedic format...

For instance...

The Odd Couple is an old comedy (which I also enjoy) and a completely different type of comedy is used to entertain than Austin Powers...on the same note a film like As Good As it Gets (I will never tire of it) offers a different slant on how to tell a funny story...

For now I am interested in the male and female reactions to Austin Powers (I find men love him women hate him as it were)...

[Image: animated_shark184f200.gif] [Image: AniDive.gif][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]Eeek! [/SIZE][/FONT][Image: yachtsink.gif] [SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Don't panic...I'll save you...oh dear![/FONT] [/SIZE]
30-11-2006, 10:56 PM
The Great Comedy Survey
Blush whoops I've jumped in there haven't I.

so come on give us another film!

good topic! :thumbsup: (now that I understand it!) :ninja:
30-11-2006, 10:57 PM
The Great Comedy Survey
I can't give you another film until a few more people have answered...a few ladies and gents would be good as this is a comparison study...once I have a few responces to Austin Powers I will present the next film!
:thumbsup:

30-11-2006, 11:09 PM
The Great Comedy Survey
I am a D & F for Austin Powers.

TRINITY JEWELLERY - DESIGNS THAT STAND OUT
01-12-2006, 04:43 AM
The Great Comedy Survey
Thank-you Bella...come on people this is a survey of entertaining importance!

01-12-2006, 06:10 AM
The Great Comedy Survey
B + F ...
Find all posts by this user
01-12-2006, 06:12 AM
The Great Comedy Survey
Right well thats
2 D's
1 C
1 B

from the female contingent so far...come on guys I need a comparison to see if my theory is correct or if I just have a circle of freinds that are an anomoly...anomily..annonimoly...unusual!

01-12-2006, 10:39 AM
The Great Comedy Survey
B + F..........
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Fave Comedy actors Crystal Lights 11 1,827 28-05-2005 10:13 PM
Last Post: Gelastic
  Name That 1950's American Comedy?? TAFF-FINN 5 1,001 24-01-2005 10:01 PM