The Half-way-housers

Any thoughts?

A kinga, a eugene, and so forth.

**I heart Northern Soul**
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2007, 05:50 PM
The Half-way-housers
my main thoughts, after the lap dance, were focussed on Shannessa's tits - I've never seen such sad, pathetic and droopy tits displayed - how on earth does she get paid to flash those saggy bags of flesh off?!

not that I'm one to judge (!) but she is a dirty auld slapper - horrible woman. I mean who shouts out to new people "do you swallow"? she's got a 3 year old daughter for goodness sake - social services should get round their pronto - I'd love for her to have met big tits from last year (who's name totally escapes me!).

as for
Jonty - freak
David - freak
Kara - grinning freak
Amy - if she was chocolate she'd eat herself.

... i only came online to visit Delia's site for tips on how to season a frying pan ...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2007, 10:32 AM
The Half-way-housers
Dolores Wrote:my main thoughts, after the lap dance, were focussed on Shannessa's tits - I've never seen such sad, pathetic and droopy tits displayed - how on earth does she get paid to flash those saggy bags of flesh off?!

I agree Dolores! My knockers are in better nick than hers and I am almost twice her age. Did you see that back fat as well - yech - I dont know who would pay her to get her kit off, I would pay her to keep it ON!
Find all posts by this user
01-08-2007, 01:17 PM
The Half-way-housers
I'm not keen on David........from what I've seen of him so far he seems quite sly (reminds me a bit of Craig from BB6). He smarmed around everyone to get in there and now thinks his feet are firmly under the table.
Find all posts by this user